Neymar Jr.

BBZ8800

If you're busy constantly writing up paragraphs about how "men were real men back in the day, and played real football"

The whole world made a wrong turn in terms of being a man, it happens in love, in football, everywhere.
No wonder that we have choirboys without fighting spirit and leadership.

I googled memes for 60 seconds and found this without too much searching:
EoglAycW4AY2KSD.jpg

men-yesterday-men-today-its-no-wonder-why-we-lack-21502636.png

8aa10db3a52a94bb6c0b113d3703a47e.jpg

I am not a boomer, but I will always rather be a boomer than this new gen from above.

Laplacian

The whole world made a wrong turn in terms of being a man, it happens in love, in football, everywhere.
No wonder that we have choirboys without fighting spirit and leadership.

I googled memes for 60 seconds and found this without too much searching:
EoglAycW4AY2KSD.jpg

men-yesterday-men-today-its-no-wonder-why-we-lack-21502636.png

8aa10db3a52a94bb6c0b113d3703a47e.jpg

I am not a boomer, but I will always rather be a boomer than this new gen from above.

LMAO

ok boomer

khaled_a_d

Every generation has its own pros and cons, and most of those are usually due to circumstances and technology advances.
Calling someone for his age or even state of mind is sort of incorrect and ageist (for all virtue signaling we have in this world, this one never called out)

fergus90

I personally think most people have a bias towards whatever time period was in their teenage/young adult years. Associate it with more freedom, more fun less worries and minimal responsibility.

Although I’m in my 30s now, I’m glad I grew up without social media like they have today. Seems like people are more concerned with pretending to have fun, than actually having fun. Been on weekends away where one person can’t stop filming everything for Instagram or Snapchat rather than enjoy the moment for what it is.

FinBarcelonafan

I personally think most people have a bias towards whatever time period was in their teenage/young adult years. Associate it with more freedom, more fun less worries and minimal responsibility.

Although I?m in my 30s now, I?m glad I grew up without social media like they have today. Seems like people are more concerned with pretending to have fun, than actually having fun. Been on weekends away where one person can?t stop filming everything for Instagram or Snapchat rather than enjoy the moment for what it is.

Good point on the social media. Talk about FAKE life.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can't have it both ways, though. Genius comes with spontaneity and sometimes self-destructive behavior. When the Brazilian superstars peak, there's rarely something quite like it.

Yeah, its a pity though - so much talent which ronny had but winning all possible trophies had make him loosing motivation. Imagine if we could have hold 70% of his level for the pep era.

Home of Barca Fans