Neymar Jr.

Catta

Relax dude, Raki isnt bigger legend than him.

Raki has done as much, if not more for Barca than Neymar. And he treated the club with respect unlike the snake. Neymar is closer to Figo than to a legend status at Barca, while Raki is alongside players like Deco, Marquez, Henry, etc. A modern icon of the club.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Raki has done as much, if not more for Barca than Neymar. And he treated the club with respect unlike the snake. Neymar is closer to Figo than to a legend status at Barca, while Raki is alongside players like Deco, Marquez, Henry, etc. A modern icon of the club.

He has respected the club more than neymar, thats right but if we look only on performances, Neymar has done a lot more for us than him.

CatalinR10

nah fam , in his last 2 years he was a leech and dragged the team down

CatalinR10

Rakitic or Neymar?

rakitic , lol

He was a disaster in CL .

Not to mention his arrogance about his starting place in the lineup.

,,I'm not worried about FDJ rumours about joining Barcelona because my spot is already secured in the first 11 "

,,I'm waiting for presi to give me a call about a renewal "

Only thing I appreciate him in his last years here is that he finally left.

Messigician

Agreed

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rakitic was by no means innocent, after the first half of 15/16 season he was a walking dead man but still he was staying here for another 4 years and enjoyed the nice salary. Iniesta and Xavi left when they realized that they cant help the club anymore, thats respecting the club for me.

Messigician

Rakitic was by no means innocent, after the first half of 15/16 season he was a walking dead man but still he was staying here for another 4 years and enjoyed the nice salary. Iniesta and Xavi left when they realized that they cant help the club anymore, thats respecting the club for me.

Rakitic better than our current bums

Jadentheman

The way i see it, Neymar is certainly not a Barca-legend.

He never was able to do anything big for a good amount for time at Barca. I figure after that 2017 PSG match he would have been able to ascend to thsoe heights, but then he flipped off to PSG soon after. I don't even think he'll be a PSG legend.

Home of Barca Fans