Neymar Jr.

Judoman

We were used he used barca as leverage to get more money that's all it was about. Greedy player. Barca should never contact him again. Barca cant have a clown like him playing

Most of us knew this since 4 years ago. Some of you need more time to learn i guess.

Laplacian

He's on twitch, isn't he? Probably possible to communicate with him directly through twitch. Don't think he'd spill contract negotiations shit though. :lol:

Rassvet

This is how I see it:

50 % chance he is coming if they lose to City
100 % chance he is coming if they lose to City AND lose Ligue 1 to Lille
Given that you handed Messigician an L on Neymar renewing, I might have to return the favor on this one :neymar:

Messigician

Lock thread. This liar make me look like fool.

How can you say you don't believe in PSG's project and you want to return but days later sign a mega 5 year contract to retire at PSG.

This snake is something else. Not even top 30 in Balon Dor rankings when we has top 3 here.

Rakitic is bigger legend thsn this clown.

KingLeo10

How can you say you don't believe in PSG's project and you want to return but days later sign a mega 5 year contract to retire at PSG.

This snake is something else. Not even top 30 in Balon Dor rankings when we has top 3 here.

You've been doing that yourself since Oct 2018 :mou:

Andresito

Staff member
You've been doing that yourself since Oct 2018 :mou:

FinePinkKronosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Relax dude, Raki isnt bigger legend than him.

Home of Barca Fans