Neymar Jr.

serghei

Unless we can be dumb enough to pursue Neymar at 34 when it's time for the next contract. We seem to have a strange belief players are like red wine.

Morten

Under Mourinho in Tottenham, Son has been the most important player for Spurs. He was used as a defender who returns very deep and also the main weapon of counterattacks, lol. That's too much.
Considering that in Spurs there is no playmaker and that in Barca there is Messi, Son would be much more effective in our team. He has the runs, intelligence, and stamina we need. He also has the required technique and an excellent mindset. I don't know there are other options in the market for his position.

I would count Kane as one.

serghei

:lol: Oil club showing off. 30m. after tax fixed + huge bonuses... the fuck?!

In before Messi signs with them too. :lol:

Tackle

Good. I want Messi and Neymar sagas over with once and for all.

Messi saga has just well and truly begun after this news.

Neymar apparently making ~60m gross on this contract. I don't think we can afford to give even Leo those kind of wages.

Qatar has no limit.

serghei

Remember France have like 70% tax for rich people. So he's earning like uhm 75M a year.

Now that Nasser is UEFA's lost son, they are free to spend as much as they want. No biggie, PSG have a terrible return rate. They're not even gonna win Ligue 1 this year with Mbappe and Neymar, and Di Maria, and Icardi, and Keane, and Draxler. :rofl1:

35 year old Yilmaz smoking all these fools.

Home of Barca Fans