Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

[@lequipe] | “Neymar will extend his contract with PSG this Saturday until 2026.

Arrived in Paris in 2017, the Brazilian star will extend his four-year contract this Saturday. Neymar will be tied up with PSG until 2026.”

Relax, he’s staying.

Masalagician in the mud.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lmfao stop.

Gave us 225m upfront payment and freed up wages which would have done wonders for amortization.

It isn't his fault club decided not to sign Mbappe when he was offered to us by Monaco and his agent as they didn't want him to go to PSG.

Barto burning the 225m is on him. Look at Leicester making smart signings

He dragged his feet and didn't reveal his decision to leave until the last moment (so he could get his "loyalty bonus"), toying with the fans with his se queda shit (enabled and facilitated by Pique), left us with very little time to plan for replacements and signings. I am not saying Bartomeu is blameless, of course he shared a lot of blame for caving in before pressures from the fans, media and other clubs to get some big ticket signings and ended up wasting so much money in the end; however Neymar was the source of the problem and his departure triggered our downfall in the last several years.

Not to mention his numerous lawsuits. Fuck Neymar and whoever at the clubs that wants him back. We should never get him back.

Rassvet

[@lequipe] | “Neymar will extend his contract with PSG this Saturday until 2026.

Arrived in Paris in 2017, the Brazilian star will extend his four-year contract this Saturday. Neymar will be tied up with PSG until 2026.”

Relax, he’s staying.

Masalagician in the mud.

Messeymar reunion will be in Paris then :messi:

Tackle

French media have prematurely announced his contract extension before, so I will wait until at least Saturday before giving up on the dream.

1% chance, 99% faith.

mc_lovin

That's good news, we don't need him.
Son and Haaland are the big deal ! With them in our team, we can be competitive for the CL.

I now you have a hard one for Haaland, but theres no chance he will join this summer. And neither will Son. Neymar is the only somewhat realistic big signing for offense. Make of that what you want.

Fingers crossed he signs his extension today.

Messigician

French media saying he will sign a contract. Like they said many times before confident that Messi will come to Paris confident that Neymar will return.

As someone who knows Neymar well as a person I'm putting my credibility on the line and say the news he will sign a new contract at PSG is 100% FALSE and Messi will stay at Barcelona.

This is all I'm going go say on this thread.

Sterlingfan2000

French media saying he will sign a contract. Like they said many times before confident that Messi will come to Paris confident that Neymar will return.

As someone who knows Neymar well as a person I'm putting my credibility on the line and say the news he will sign a new contract at PSG is 100% FALSE and Messi will stay at Barcelona.

This is all I'm going go say on this thread.

It's coming from Bein , they are owned by qatar

Home of Barca Fans