Neymar Jr.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Could cost his team the game but lives on to see another day. Overall, his attacking play is fantastic of course. I kinda took for granted how good he was for us.

JerseyAddict

So pathetic with that forcing for a faul and rolling and shit. Sometimes it is to much to look at.

Great player but man... Rewind some Maradona games you baby... That's some serious beating.

Jadentheman

Could cost his team the game but lives on to see another day. Overall, his attacking play is fantastic of course. I kinda took for granted how good he was for us.

I always rewatch Guil7hermecomps. He was clearly the 2nd best attacking player on the team after Messi. I know some say Suarez was back then but I never agreed with that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shit finishing, but had an amazing game to be honest. Depressing to see how easy it is for him to dribble and drive forward with the ball compared to some of our other signings we used his money on.....

Horatio

You're welcome
I only know that we can safely assume he doesn't know anything about loyalty.

So it comes down to either money or personal success. Advancing tonight definitely made his choice easier. He can win both now at PSG as they have a good shot at winning CL.

Ship had sailed for me as soon as he left. I also think people give Neymar too much credit on mentality. He seems like a warrior, but only when things get interesting.
I expect him to fool around 2/3rd into the season until deciding to carry the team.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans