Neymar Jr.

serghei

More like 3 steps back.

Bring back Ney and also sign Kun and we'll be club de amigos again. :rockon:

I'd be willing to stick around even if we play Europa League like United and Milan. But if they turn us into an old guys gang joke again, I'm gonna force myself to skip the games.

Vilarrubi

[MartaCarreras - TV3] | At Barca they say that Neymar has informed them that he wants to return and play for the club and that he is eager to play again at the Camp Nou.

JerseyAddict

[MartaCarreras - TV3] | At Barca they say that Neymar has informed them that he wants to return and play for the club and that he is eager to play again at the Camp Nou.

Hahahaha. Yes. For what money?
I have informed NASA that I am willing to be thier chief engineer for 1000000$>>>

First, how Bar?a can afford this Moneymar...
Second, how will they force Sheiks to let him go.
Third, he did not appolgize to the Bar?a fans.

As all 3 are "whishfull" thinking we are stuck with Griezz and Dembouz... Not Neyney and Aguero gang.

Vilarrubi

Hahahaha. Yes. For what money?
I have informed NASA that I am willing to be thier chief engineer for 1000000$>>>

First, how Bar?a can afford this Moneymar...
Second, how will they force Sheiks to let him go.
Third, he did not appolgize to the Bar?a fans.

As all 3 are "whishfull" thinking we are stuck with Griezz and Dembouz... Not Neyney and Aguero gang.

Forgot to add the rest of the post from twitter... it said:

“The sports area of ​​the club thinks they can agree to sign him for a sum of 70-80 million euros plus another player.

This is also the reason why Neymar stopped the process of signing the new contract in PSG.”

Porque

If PSG win the CL then they may see it as the completion of the Neymar cycle and be open to selling him.

For us though, if we were to get him back then better wait a year for a free transfer.

Bigger signing bonus for Neymoney too.

FinBarcelonafan

If PSG win the CL then they may see it as the completion of the Neymar cycle and be open to selling him.

For us though, if we were to get him back then better wait a year for a free transfer.

Bigger signing bonus for Neymoney too.

And it's only 8 months away

behindbrowneyes

He is still fun to watch and top 3 of that generation if he concentrates on the game. I wonder how things would have been if he'd stayed at the club.

Really don't want him back for what he did to the club, but from a sporting point of view I'd consider a straight swap for Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans