Neymar Jr.

Messigician

As opposed to a neymar fan pretending to be a barca fan?

Remember this?

Yes, ideally we would have several world class wingers and we are dominating Europe whike Neymar is trapped in farmers league regretting his mistake.

Instead we have burned all money away and bought flop after flop and risk a trohpyless season.

We are not in the position to turn down Neymar based on principle as the club and board are extremely desperate at tgis point.

If we won back to back trebles and gone undefeated under EV like we should have if it weren't for braindead players like Dembele ok then we afford to be more choosy with sho comes here.

At the moment I am desperate to see some life on the wings again and Neymar would fill that void perfectly.

Messigician

LMAO, I said it a year ago, Messigician account is used by multiple trolling users hence he sounds like he has multiple personality disorder.

No but I do fend to change my opinion on the team based on results.

If results are good and we are winning trophies = i am happy

If we are losing games and not on course to win trophies I am very upset and will go on the attack.

M3ls

I do not understand why this topic is still alive. Yes, Neymar is good with the ball, but without the ball he is the same shit as Messi. Any tactically organized team, whose players will attack and defend together, will destroy Barcelona in which Messi and Neymar will play together.

Last edited:

M3ls

A few years ago, when he played in Barcelona, ​​he he worked without a ball. But now he is in absolute shit without a ball. Disable your FIFA and PES game simulators.

Last edited:

M3ls

Thomas Tuchel lies in a house with a headache because he does not understand how to create a balanced team with Mbappe and Neymar as they work badly without a ball.

And we have some idiots who want Neymar to return to the team in which there is one football player who runs 7-8 km per match.

M3ls

Our pressure is now suffering due to the fact that Messi does not work well without a ball. Just imagine what kind of crap our pressure and defense will be when Neymar and Messi play together in our team.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yes, ideally we would have several world class wingers and we are dominating Europe whike Neymar is trapped in farmers league regretting his mistake.

Instead we have burned all money away and bought flop after flop and risk a trohpyless season.

We are not in the position to turn down Neymar based on principle as the club and board are extremely desperate at tgis point.

If we won back to back trebles and gone undefeated under EV like we should have if it weren't for braindead players like Dembele ok then we afford to be more choosy with sho comes here.

At the moment I am desperate to see some life on the wings again and Neymar would fill that void perfectly.

That type of statement is about player being committed to the club, it still applies today regardless of our results.
Neymar has missed a crucial part of the season every year since 2016.... Secondly he's coming back as an amigo and for the life style not the sport. We do not need or want a player like that when they're going to put the club in even more financial distress. Something you seem to fail to grasp.

Messigician

That type of statement is about player being committed to the club, it still applies today regardless of our results.
Neymar has missed a crucial part of the season every year since 2016.... Secondly he's coming back as an amigo and for the life style not the sport. We do not need or want a player like that when they're going to put the club in even more financial distress. Something you seem to fail to grasp.

I don't care, anything is better than Greaseman and Dembele stinkingup the LW

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As if Neymar is the only LW in the World that can improve us.

Instead of pissing away 180m on Neymar you could get someone like Sancho for less. Leroy Sané too.

We need to rebuild a team where we don't have more passengers who are always injured, overweight, that don't care to press or work hard on the field.

Jadentheman

He's never missed any crucial part of the season.

As if Neymar is the only LW in the World that can improve us.

Instead of pissing away 180m on Neymar you could get someone like Sancho for less.

Of course we can obtain any LW like Sancho. But people like him lack what Neymar has.

Home of Barca Fans