Neymar Jr.

Messigician

Neymar has rejected each and every renewal proposal from PSG. The French side know about his desire to return to Barça, and would rather sell him than their other star player Mbappé. [sport]

Barça would ideally like to include Griezmann and dembele in the deal.

Griezmann dembele + cash for Neymar. Good deal?
#FCBF

Newcomer

Sounds like the worst deal ever. Considering Barto is already the record holder there with the transfers of Coutinho and Dembele he'll probably go for the triple. :lol:

Worst deal ever for PSG. Get Dembele who never plays a game and Griezmann. They don't have half the talent of Neymar, half his marketability which helped PSG get big contracts while being themselves on huge wages.

Griezmann will not join PSG anyway. Barça is the pinnacle of his career, no much point leaving when getting to his last years. His contract runs well into his 33 years.

Neymar, on the other hand, can't be forgiven for the poor physical form he has at the moment. He is in worst shape than when he was coming back from his big injury. Very weird and unprofessional.

mc_lovin

Hopefully thats our only shot of getting Neymar back. I cant see us spending 160ME+. Griezmann out and valued at 120ME in a Neymar deal would be kind of acceptable ;P

--> win/win for us. Either no Neymar (my preference) or at least getting the money for Griezmann back.

El Guaje

Im a huge Neymar fanboi and i've always wanted him back since the day he left, but im not as sure now.

He is older, he's been injured a lot and still goes to his mandatory birthday parties and shit. But on the other hand, on his day he is amazing and there is no other player of his level available. We are shit and we need him but if we get him, will we have money for other transfers?

We need a winger, we need a quality 9, we need 2-3 new midfielders, we need a new CB and we need a LB. That is a lot of players... It'll take 3 years to rebuild.

Porque

I dont know about the rest of you but Im quite looking forward to watching a team that runs 20km less than their opponents next year.

I was too young to see Pele live so its going to be nice to see pace from the 1960s.

Tackle

Balding Neymar is not the solution folks.

He should have never left...

But he did and now he cannot come back.

He is coming back and there is nothing you can do about it.

1500701291_536948_1500701403_noticia_normal.jpg

:wave:

feggydinho

If neymar comes here for Dembele and griezmann going to PSG, i’ll be really happy. At least i’ll start watching PSG matches for a start and also love to see how this Neymar who doesn’t run as much as before clicks with messi. Dembele would really flourish from a deal like this

Messigician

If neymar comes here for Dembele and griezmann going to PSG, i’ll be really happy. At least i’ll start watching PSG matches for a start and also love to see how this Neymar who doesn’t run as much as before clicks with messi. Dembele would really flourish from a deal like this

Thank you for your input junior member who definitely Is a Barca fan and not a troll.

Home of Barca Fans