Neymar Jr.

Kuchi

Calm down mate, it's just Betis FFS

Trust me, i am the last guy to get exited about Betis, think most of us know how this season will go and in what fashion we'll crash out of UCL again...but Griez is a class act and that greedy snake should lay in the bed he made

Zica

Trust me, i am the last guy to get exited about Betis, think most of us know how this season will go and in what fashion we'll crash out of UCL again...but Griez is a class act and that greedy snake should lay in the bed he made

Good player yes. Class act ? No.

That decision video last season. And well, didn't he just do the same thing to Atletico that Neymar did to Barca ?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

That decision video last season. And well, didn't he just do the same thing to Atletico that Neymar did to Barca ?

In his defense, he left them after it was clear that it couldn't get any better there - amidst the rumors that Simeone is on his way out. Not that what he did is ethically right or anything but it's nowhere near what Neymar did! The snake ran away coz he was not able to hog the limelight whilst delaying the procedure for a few more bucks which also directly ended up screwing us royally btw and even sued the club for not paying his "loyalty" bonus :facepalm: So, what Antoine did is no where near what the snake did

Andrew M

Griezmann made it clear before the market even opened so it definitely different. If we'd known Neymar was leaving from May we'd have been in a much better position.

Zica

In his defense, he left them after it was clear that it couldn't get any better there - amidst the rumors that Simeone is on his way out. Not that what he did is ethically right or anything but it's nowhere near what Neymar did! The snake ran away coz he was not able to hog the limelight whilst delaying the procedure for a few more bucks which also directly ended up screwing us royally btw and even sued the club for not paying his "loyalty" bonus :facepalm: So, what Antoine did is no where near what the snake did

Neymar left because he wanted to be the leader of a team . Nothing wrong with that. It’s his career choice . The way he left is what’s the problem right after renewing and suing for loyalty bonus . Griezmann tod is he’s come , made a video , and stayed . Then apparently he was making another one this season if rumors are true.

Zica

Griezmann made it clear before the market even opened so it definitely different. If we'd known Neymar was leaving from May we'd have been in a much better position.

Different for a Barca fan . He signed a contract in March if rumors are true ... after declaring loyalty to Atletico months earlier .

CatalinR10

Different for a Barca fan . He signed a contract in March if rumors are true ... after declaring loyalty to Atletico months earlier .

as I understood Atletico had a shit situation with the player ban they had so he accepted to stay 1 more year and renewed his contract with a slightly bigger clause so in case someone wants him , they'll get more than 100 mil for him.

That video was a shit decision , hopefully he learned from that.

mc_lovin

I dont think short term injuries affect transfers. Not that I think he will join anyway. PSG would need to sell him asap to get a replacement. If nothing happens the next few days its over. Thankfully.

Home of Barca Fans