Neymar Jr.

Messigician

If there's one guy I hate more than his dad it's without a doubt, Wagner Ribeiro.

I hated that clown, he was one of Neymar's agents at one point and I believe an adverser still but this guy hated us and was consistently trying to get Ney to move away from us to either PSG or his beloved Real. Well, he got his wish but it didn't work out for Neymar as he had hoped.

I remember the whining he did on Instagram when Neymar was here going through the tax fraud stuff and he was like blaming Ney's dad for it all and saying "I wanted to take him to Real but you intervened" or something along those lines.

Yeah he did everything he could to make Neymar go to Real Madrid.

Regarding Neymar' s dad apparently he tried to convince Neymar to remain at Barca and told the fans who travelled to Neymar' s house that he did everything he could to convince Neymar to stay and Neymar himself said that was true.

Messigician

Ribeiro does not hide the fact that he was keen to bring Neymar to Real Madrid but nobody could get the idea of Barcelona out of his head. "I took proposals from Chelsea and Real Madrid to Santos. I wanted him to go to Real Madrid and I have always said that. It was a good proposal economically and the best for Santos. It was the best for the player too. But he decided to go to Barcelona because it was the team of his heart."

BBZ8800

1🗣 [@moillorens] | Barça is working on the new proposal. 170 million spending cap. Dembélé might enter. Two vice presidents are against this move. Cannot rule out any scenario.

There is not a SINGLE news about Neymar on El Mundo Deportivo, Sport and Barcacentre.

Let's continue that way for 7 more days.

Kudos to those board members who said that they will resign if we bring back Neyclown.

Ritchie

Only a week left the board(at least the majority) decided to go all in. Guess some resignations will happen which is what some people want on here.

Barto thinks get Neymar and we win La Liga again, possibly CL, get Messi on a new contract and that's my legacy. Problem is next board have to rebuild an old squad with the coffers empty. Even Neymar and Griez will be 28 and 29 next year.

I don't see Neymar going strong in his 30s either. It's pure short termism from a president in his last year.

Last edited:

Messi983

I remember the whining he did on Instagram when Neymar was here going through the tax fraud stuff and he was like blaming Ney's dad for it all and saying "I wanted to take him to Real but you intervened" or something along those lines.

He's right about this. :papaperez: would make all Neymar's tax fraud problems go away. :)

cro-man

Tuchel on neymar after their recent game:

Leonardo knows that I want to keep him. But that doesn't depend only on him. The situation is not very clear, yes. And we must clear it up."

Home of Barca Fans