Neymar Jr.

Jair Ventura

Sorry forgot that Neymar now have better chances to win Golden Ball and as an athlete he made tremendous progress with PSG.

Some of you are so invested in hating on Neymar, PSG, and Ligue 1 that you've lost all rationality. It's really sad.

seems like you're incapable of maths.

5 UCL Barca

0 UCL PSG

how you gonna use "but no UCL" as an argument when your club has literally no UCL in its entire history.

I thought we we were discussing recent performances? No more Xavi, no more Iniesta, no more Pep, no more Neymar, no more European dominance. You probably weren't even a "supporter" when Barca was walking Europe.

Anyways, you need to find yourself a girlfriend(or boyfriend). That way you can take your frustrations out on them rather than PSG. :lol:

Jadentheman

I know you were trying to infer because Barca got knocked out in CL for the last 4 years but mind you at least we make it to the quarterfinals consistently.

Always a round of 16 exit for PSG which is admittedly the beginning of the tournament. Crash out always. Meanwhile we always managed to win the league and Copa which is far more difficult to win than whatever is in France. Plus we topped the CL winners for the past three years in the league. Has PSG done that? We know what the answer is...

Jair Ventura

Your go-to argument once you lost the battle.

What battle? I'm supposed to argue over whether or not Kylian has progressed in Ligue 1? He's never played anywhere but France! :lol:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's pathetic. Find something better to do with your time. Like... actually watch football.

Acer

with that video, he actually seems to laugh at journalists as he says: "Now yes i'm in Barcelona" and then he end up with some emojis.
His son still lives in Barcelona, so his frequent visits are explained.
Not all footballers are obsessed with football, Neymar likes to much to make a crazy life and the cake is too good in Paris.

Last edited:

Messigician

Some of you are so invested in hating on Neymar, PSG, and Ligue 1 that you've lost all rationality. It's really sad.

I thought we we were discussing recent performances? No more Xavi, no more Iniesta, no more Pep, no more Neymar, no more European dominance. You probably weren't even a "supporter" when Barca was walking Europe.

Anyways, you need to find yourself a girlfriend(or boyfriend). That way you can take your frustrations out on them rather than PSG. :lol:

Mbappe Neymar and Cavani and you would still be lucky to get out of the group stage lmao

Home of Barca Fans