Neymar Jr.

impeh

Hi, its me..
fair play to Leonardo for being so open in that interview, he answers like 10 neymar questions :lol:

i guess its really up to the club to make a move for him now, no idea where we are gonna find that kinda money though. Especially with griezmann potentially arriving soon and coutinho set to stay (?)

With the relationship between the two clubs being so bad they arent gonna want some monthly payment across like 3 years or whatever :lol:

Campos

He's an unprofessional douchebag. You don't want to play for PSG anymore, so you just decided not to show up ? What kind of mentality is that.

You have an exemplary role, kids are looking up to you. And now you're acting like a little kid yourself.

Do we want that kind of players at Barca ?

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember when he was sold to PSG, which I was an advocate of even months before there was any talk of his sale/transfer, I thought wait until he wants to leave - leaving the Parisian gulag would be no easy task

Of course, the Qataris didn't fully appreciate team Neymar and what they will do to try & force an exit from the gilded cage of PSG

No question, a soap opera on multiple fronts - has there ever been a more tenous moment in the club's history?

FC B

Not sure how this could be worse than Griezmann. I personally don't believe Griezmann is a good deal, especially after what he pulled last year. Now we are about to start a war with Atleti for Griezmann?At least with Ney acquisition Barto will pass on Griezmann and that would be perfect payback to that bitch.

:lol: Agreed, would chose Neymar over Greasemann any day.

Neymar's last 2 years:

Leaving Barca because he wanted to be the star of the team

17/18 CL: Injured after round of 16

2018 WC: Out of form cause of the long injury time

18/19 CL: Again injured after groupstage --> Again no Neymar in KO Stages

2019 Copa America: Out cause of injury

Even though he is still a Top5 Player when he is in form I cant understand why the board wants a player who doesnt play any important matches in the last 2 years ?!
And dont forget he had a dispute with Cavani because of penalties and freekicks. Of course he respects Messi but i bet that he will complain after 1 or 2 season.

xavisionary

If Neymar's on the table, take him back over AG any day of the week. But if I were Barca, I'd be going all out for Kai Havertz or Leroy Sane.

Pericles

Griezmann or Coutinho will be in the balance. Nasser loves these 2 players and PSG has tried several times to bring them. Other players do not interest PSG. Umtiti and his cardboard knee, pre-retired Rakitic, or Malcolm are not players that PSG will accept. Griezmann + cash, or Coutinho + cash will be the deal, if that should be done. Otherwise, he will stay in Paris.

If Barcelona tries to offer us tramps, they can forget about Neymar. As Leonardo reminded us, he still has 3 years of contract and PSG will not let him go for 3 cigarettes and a 2 euro coin. If Barcelona really wants to make it come, they will have to go through one of the deals explained above. If Barcelona tries very cheap offers to scam PSG, the door will be closed.

Last edited:

Tackle

Griezmann or Coutinho will be in the balance. Nasser loves these 2 players and PSG has tried several times to bring them. Other players do not interest PSG. Umtiti and his cardboard knee, pre-retired Rakitic, or Malcolm are not players that PSG will accept. Griezmann + cash, or Coutinho + cash will be the deal, if that should be done. Otherwise, he will stay in Paris.

If Barcelona tries to offer us tramps, they can forget about Neymar. As Leonardo reminded us, he still has 3 years of contract and PSG will not let him go for 3 cigarettes and a 2 euro coin. If Barcelona really wants to make it come, they will have to go through one of the deals explained above. If Barcelona tries very cheap offers to scam PSG, the door will be closed.

:lol::lol::lol:

Aye.

Griezmann is leaving Atletico to come here only to agree to immediately break the contract he just signed and go to Paris as makeweight in a deal for Neymar...

Can't take some of the blokes on here seriously.

Pericles

:lol::lol::lol:

Aye.

Griezmann is leaving Atletico to come here only to agree to immediately break the contract he just signed and go to Paris as makeweight in a deal for Neymar...

Can't take some of the blokes on here seriously.

Barcelona still has not lifted its clause and Griezmann is not yet a Barça player. They could not anticipate a possible coming of Neymar. The only thing I notice at this moment is that Griezmann has just come into conflict with Atletico and that the transfer seems to be delayed on the side of Barcelona. You are too secretive that a sale of Neymar has upset all the plans put in place by Barça for several months.

Barcelona could also break the agreement with Griezmann to let PSG lift its clause.
But I agree on the substance, it's very difficult to imagine Griezmann in an exchange. I think, however, that this possibility has had to be studied by Barcelona and Paris.

Last edited:

LMTR14

He's an unprofessional douchebag. You don't want to play for PSG anymore, so you just decided not to show up ? What kind of mentality is that.

You have an exemplary role, kids are looking up to you. And now you're acting like a little kid yourself.

Do we want that kind of players at Barca ?

so funny how so many people dembele DID THE VERY SAME THING TO COME TO US

Home of Barca Fans