Neymar Jr. - v5

behindbrowneyes

fvahi9.png

Having some fun with Rabiot on Instagram. :lol:

Neymar always having private duels with opponents. Love it :lol::neymar:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I do hope all always-better-knowing & anti-Neymar lurkers admit, that he is a just genius and it was HIS game.

So many capeturners...
people will probably rant on him again soon.

We have a right to say he's shit when he's shit.

Of course, I won't say that tonight, and I actually said the opposite after Atletico game, and I will say it everytime he's great... tonight he was THE man !

Yannik

Never saw him do that. Marcelo does it.

You're right. Mixed that up, remember Kroos getting the bants up New Years Eve, Marcelo was all offended and Neymar went on to respond with how many WC trophys Brazil and Germany have. Not exactly mature from anyone, but at least not hypocritical.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His stamina is immense. Runs his ass off all game and then gets a 2nd wind late on while the opposition is tired to finish them off. It's always been a theme with Neymar (late goals against Bayern, Juventus, etc.) and he can really take advantage of late fatigue, which proved crucial today.

mark1nhu

[tw]839622156321492992[/tw]

"Samba", "Carioca", "Copacabana" and "Samba de Janeiro". The only 4 words I could understand during his FK narration and only Samba makes sense to Neymar, since he is from São Paulo (carioca = born in Rio, Copacabana = famous Rio's neighborhood).

LOL

Last edited:

Total-Football

There were players who were good because they were alpha males and played with guts ( roy keane - gattuso etc ..) and we have the artists .. so many of them .. Never have i seen an artist alpha male player .. That's Neymar for you. Determination is a contagious disease, he believed at the 80 th minutes and onwards, the rest followed and played with heart .. Big props to everybody but especially neymar .. That was his match, he was the man , thank you.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might lack consistency and focus at times(like other players his age he is compared to), but performances like these when the stakes are high is what separates him from the likes of Hazard, Pogba, Dybala.

A different beast.

Home of Barca Fans