Neymar Jr. - v5

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You know, I though he was having a little above average to good game overall, but then he pretty much solved it on his own in the last 7 minutes... Holy shit!

Devils

The performance today was on level with Messi against Bayern Munich in 2015.

We are blessed to have him.

KingLeo10

possible the last barca play of the match, greatest comeback in CL history on the cards, and he lobs the ball up perfectly for roberto after clowning a PSG player, while 99.99% of players in his situation would have put a last ditch cross into the box...the man is a smooth operator.

Science Kid

I'm not going to pretend that i've been a big fan of his, but i wrote this in the chat in the 85-th minute. ''Neymar is a fuckin fighter, he still hasn't given up....Messi gave up in the 60-th''.

This was one of the gutsiest performances i've ever seen in a Barca jersey. He never stopped fighting when everyone else seemed done, took the free kick instead of crossing, took the responsibility for the penalty, and gave a fantastically measured cross under so much pressure with 25 seconds to go.

You can buy talent but you can't buy heart and tonight Neymar showed tons of it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is a barca legend already. And this story will just keep on getting better. He will definitely win the ballon d'or and become the leader of the team.

MIXA

What an absolute legend! This guy basically took matters into his own hands and solved the problem - with only a few minutes to go :worthy:

I would never consider selling Ney. Trading him for any other player out there is plain stupid.

He is surely our best player without the ball. So many people praise him for his mad skills, but he does an incredible amount of work without the ball. He continued to run like a mad man all game long and his never say die attitude inspired his teammates around him. If ever there was a player worthy of wearing a Barca shirt, it is Ney for sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Involved in 4 of our goals. Driving force in come-back too. Maybe most important match of his career.

Home of Barca Fans