Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

How does it feel spending 400m in the transfer window only to get knocked out of the CL in the round of 16? That's the only competition that matters to PSG and it looks like they'll be out of it early.

How does it feel to be a “Barca supporter” that secretly supports your biggest rival? Some of you have exposed yourselves and don’t even realize it. Whatever happens between RM & PSG, the fact that there are “Barca supporters” here pushing for RM over PSG is pathetic.

Xaviniesta

It ain't lucky. It is calculated. If statistics show Real scores 1 goal out of 15 crosses, you want to put in 15 crosses in a game.

At least teams have somewhat figured them out this season. I watch most of the madrid games this season and way more crosses are getting cleared compared to last season

Xaviniesta

What im worried about is Marquinhos who is a midget for a defender, i don't think he can handle the crosses. I also think Alves and Kurzawa will get exposed.

Just hoping PSG's attack fuck that joke of a defence madrid have

You’re a plastic supporter so it makes sense that you feel this way. You’ve exposed yourself, congratulations.

Shhhhh, I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris. City or Bayern will take Madrid out shortly after.

Your season is already over in December, you have nothing to look forward to. Nobody cares about the cups or league in France and now PSG's elimination in the R16 of the CL is but a mere formality.

Splash 500m more this transfer window and try again next year, tough luck!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Sorry but I just don't get why some of us want Real to beat PSG? Real are the scum of the earth.

Jair Ventura

Shhhhh, I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris. City or Bayern will take Madrid out shortly after.

Your season is already over in December, you have nothing to look forward to. Nobody cares about the cups or league in France and now PSG's elimination in the R16 of the CL is but a mere formality.

Splash 500m more this transfer window and try again next year, tough luck!

You’re a fake, plastic supporter of Barca who understands nothing about the club you claim to support. Any real supporter of Barca would never support RM against any opponent, period. Notice how none of the real supporters of Barca have stepped in to defend you. They now see you for what you are. You’ve been exposed. :wave:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's put it this way.

I have more faith in Real Madrid being able to win the CL than PSG who have choked multiple times on previous occasions. Their captain is the biggest choke artist Brazil have seen for decades and their new signing is prone to temper tantrums getting himself sent off or suspended, more so now when no one can hold him accountable whereas in Barcelona he had senior players and was the second/third fiddle.

So Real Madrid out please.

You’re a fake, plastic supporter of Barca who understands nothing about the club you claim to support. Any real supporter of Barca would never support RM against any opponent, period. Notice how none of the real supporters of Barca have stepped in to defend you. They now see you for what you are. You’ve been exposed. :wave:

I don't need anyone to defend me, I understand that most other fans would rather have PSG advance than Madrid and that's clearly the most rational thing to want as a Barca fan, but for some strange reason I'd rather see PSG eliminated.

It's just a preference and I get why people would call me a plastic for it, but this isn't some dick measuring contest to see who's the biggest or truest Barcelona fan by the virtue of hating on Madrid. Call me a plastic, call me what you want I don't mind, I know what I am and a couple remarks from a Qatari shill aren't going to change anything.

Still hate Madrid more than PSG, but in this case I want PSG out.

Jair Ventura

You’re a fake supporter. Stop while you’re ahead, as all you’re doing now is digging yourself a hole you’ll never be able to climb out of.

Home of Barca Fans