Neymar Jr. - v5

I watched about 60 minutes of yesterday's game, come on, Neymar wasn't that bad. He had two clear chances that could have scored and he was roaming on the left flank and sometimes dropping deep in the midfield, not always close to or in the box, a role that is different from when he was with us. To me it is clear that at least yesterday Cavani and Mbappe were the main attackers up front.

Plus they were playing against Bayern at the Allianz. Were you expecting him to score 3 goals there? How many players have led their team to a total win against Bayern at the Allianz?

Messi has done it in 2015 when his team was 1-0 down, done two assists to change the game. Also CR7 scored last season a brace to win the match 1-2 :D

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...eymar-a-brasil-por-una-urgencia-familiar.html

Got himself suspended for a league match, got permission to travel to Brazil stating he had a "family emergency" and is now expected to miss PSG's cup match midweek as well.

PSG getting dicked hard by Neymar. Does Neymar have another sister that we don't know about and does her birthday party happen to be the "family emergency" he's speaking of?

He deliberately got himself suspended while he was here a couple times to go to his sister's birthday party in Brazil, but never has he overstayed his visit there and missed a match he was eligible to play.

This is what happens when a club with no history or self-respect starts employing mercenaries. The inmates run the asylum and there is nothing PSG can do about it. Neymar has 5 times the global recognition, image and brand power PSG has.

Neymar already so bored with French football 5 months in he's missing matches to go travel the world, a couple CL exits will be all it takes for him to be wanting out.

Jair Ventura

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...eymar-a-brasil-por-una-urgencia-familiar.html

Got himself suspended for a league match, got permission to travel to Brazil stating he had a "family emergency" and is now expected to miss PSG's cup match midweek as well.

PSG getting dicked hard by Neymar. Does Neymar have another sister that we don't know about and does her birthday party happen to be the "family emergency" he's speaking of?

He deliberately got himself suspended while he was here a couple times to go to his sister's birthday party in Brazil, but never has he overstayed his visit there and missed a match he was eligible to play.

This is what happens when a club with no history or self-respect starts employing mercenaries. The inmates run the asylum and there is nothing PSG can do about it. Neymar has 5 times the global recognition, image and brand power PSG has.

Neymar already so bored with French football 5 months in he's missing matches to go travel the world, a couple CL exits will be all it takes for him to be wanting out.

I see you're up to your usual trolling. Your consistency is impressive to say the least.

serghei

Neymar has one shot to win the Ballon d'Or and that is to win the World Cup with a top Brazil team. I don't see him winning the CL, and no one cares what he does in Ligue 1.

Home of Barca Fans