Neymar Jr. - v5

FinBarcelonafan

My girlfriend showed his latest Instagram story pics and he looked like he gained some weight. Maybe just bad pics, but looked like it. His face was little bit swollen, compared to his normal face.

Getting lazy, maybe?

blaugrana1987

My girlfriend showed his latest Instagram story pics and he looked like he gained some weight. Maybe just bad pics, but looked like it. His face was little bit swollen, compared to his normal face.

Getting lazy, maybe?
Yea saw it too with Coutinho the other day. He gained ALOT actually.

Here
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/285x214/847070_1.jpg

Sneer

Banned
As a player neymar was always more talented but if we see who had the more impact on barcelona, then suarez is slightly ahead.

What exactly has Suarez done for the club?
Honestly i think we got Suarez when he was in decline.
LFC Suarez was the beast, not this Suarez.

Neymessi

Dont agree with that and Neymar will be a far bigger miss than Suarez would be.

Suarez has scored and assisted like crazy. If you take stats only then suarez wins hands down but if you take everything into account then its a close race but suarez edges neymar still. Neymar's contribution imo is more 'off the stats' like xavi and iniesta with his dribbling,creating chances and momentum.

I wasn't talking about who will be more missed. That is quite tough to gauge as both are extremely crucial for us but as for the impact imo suarez edges neymar.

JamDav1982

Suarez has scored and assisted like crazy. If you take stats only then suarez wins hands down but if you take everything into account then its a close race but suarez edges neymar still. Neymar's contribution imo is more 'off the stats' like xavi and iniesta with his dribbling,creating chances and momentum.

I wasn't talking about who will be more missed. That is quite tough to gauge as both are extremely crucial for us but as for the impact imo suarez edges neymar.

There is no reason to take only stats when comparing a wide player to a CF.

For me Neymar was the better player and more influential in both their time at club.

Last season for example Suarez stats were good but he was fucking awful for large parts much more so than Neymar who despite what seem to get made out was consistently one of Barcas best players.

JamDav1982

There was nothing consistent about Neymar.

He was consistently one of Barcas top performers more than anyone bar Messi last season.

Even then he was about the only player who had a great CL knock out match. Or had match winning performances and moments bar Messi.

khaled_a_d

Neymar himself had a lot of shit time last season, probably was his 2nd worst season as Barca player after his 1st year. His finishing was atrocious just like Suarez.
On his day he can be the only player to reach Messi level, like the remontada game. but he didn't have consistency in his side as Bojan said

EDIT: He will be missed obviously, he is still the best LW in the game to say at least

He was consistently one of Barcas top performers more than anyone bar Messi last season.

Even then he was about the only player who had a great CL knock out match. Or had match winning performances and moments bar Messi.

First time I'm agreeing with Jamdev. I admired him for his boldness in stating unpopular opinion though.

Home of Barca Fans