Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He wanted to leave barca and wanted to be the main man. Which team do you think had the capacity to bid 222m? Only RM and PSG would. And so he went to PSG.

I know why he went to PSG over other teams because no other team would be able to pay his buy-out (certainly not RM), but I am saying money is also a huge factor why he went to PSG because they could offer him salary we would never able to offer him. Certainly he wants to be the No.1 man in the team, I understand.

Neymessi

But that really doesn't mean Money didn't play a big factor either.

Do you honestly think he would only go to PSG to be the main man while making peanuts for wages? I don't think so.

What I am very sure of is he wouldn't have left even with those promised wages if he wasn't going to be the main man there. The bigger factor was definitely this one. If he was all money-oriented and all he would have never have joined barca and would have played for RM as they were willing to offer a lot for him.

Barcelona Fan

What I am very sure of is he wouldn't have left even with those promised wages if he wasn't going to be the main man there. The bigger factor was definitely this one. If he was all money-oriented and all he would have never have joined barca and would have played for RM as they were willing to offer a lot for him.

RM weren't offering shit. Perez said back then that the total cost of bringing Neymar would have been too much for them so they backed out and that was back in 2013 when his wages weren't anywhere near as high as now.

KingLeo10

Blame can be placed on both sides of this situation. Neymar's execution was terrible and I think his decision to move was terrible at this point in his career.
But the board was absolutely shit. They should have had Neymar on lockdown, his buyout should have been higher and they should kept his father in check since the beginning. As for PSG transfer, Barca's board should have known Ney was chatting with PSG from the beginning and then should have done something at either prevent or preparing for the move. But the board shouldn't have had lost a superstar like that.

I am going to laugh if Messi leaves next season if the board stays the same and the team flops. Love to see the reactions

you're just going to sit here and not mention anything about neymar's shady shit with regards to the loyalty bonus and spin it on the board's competence?

Last edited:

KingLeo10

You have a short memory. Please go and watch barca vs psg again.

difference maker is someone who more often than not carries his team above the line. neymar was good against psg, but that was the exception and not the norm. he didn't do shit v atletico last year either. and before you bring up messi, keep in mind that messi had the whole pep era before neymar even got in europe.

i know you're a diehard neymar fan and i'd suggest you start following PSG because the criticism of your boy is warranted and won't stop here.

Batistuta9

A lot of pro neymar posters here think he was amazing for us last year just because of the game against psg. They say he plays better when messi isnt in the team but, our worst results last year was when messi wasnt playing. We won our most difficult fixture in the league without neymar. If you look at the season as a whole, its obvious who our best player was.

Barcelona Fan

A lot of pro neymar posters here think he was amazing for us last year just because of the game against psg. They say he plays better when messi isnt in the team but, our worst results last year was when messi wasnt playing. We won our most difficult fixture in the league without neymar. If you look at the season as a whole, its obvious who our best player was.

That PSG game is so overrated. He scored a penalty (which someone else earned) and relied on a very difficult Sergi Roberto finish.

henias

Have you guys heard of a well known channel called MNcompsjr on Youtube? He compiles many Neymar performances and even used to do Lionel Messi's compilations. After Neymar's performace against Madrid in Miami, he commented that the club "once again proved to be MessiFC", meaning the reason Neymar didnt perform as well is bcos the team is accomodating Messi not Neymar.

However, it always seems like Neymar is the one not accomodating to the team and always dribbles too much. Neymar fanboys will always push the blame to the club if he didnt perform well BUT if he does perform well (PSG game), take all the credit and say he's better than Messi and the team. Hypocrites. Neymar fanboys are actually worst than Cristiano fanboys, thinking Ney is the new generation prodigy who can single handledly carry teams to glory and improve expotentially after being a new glory team. Like, no. Dude's 25 and his poor decision making is off the charts and I cant see him being better than his current self.

On a side note, the MNCompsjr channel stopped doing Messi comps, bcos he claimed he's a Neymar and Ronaldo fan and "never really liked Lionel Messi". Guess who he is supporting now? Kylian f_ing Mbappe. And he's joining what team? P$G. What a coincidence.

Last edited:

gasgas

That PSG game is so overrated. He scored a penalty (which someone else earned) and relied on a very difficult Sergi Roberto finish.

He earned Messi's penalty
He earned his free kick and scored it
He scored a penalty
He assisted Roberto's goal

That's direct involvement in 4 out of 6 goals.

Not his fault that many of them were set pieces

Neymessi

difference maker is someone who more often than not carries his team above the line. neymar was good against psg, but that was the exception and not the norm. he didn't do shit v atletico last year either. and before you bring up messi, keep in mind that messi had the whole pep era before neymar even got in europe.

i know you're a diehard neymar fan and i'd suggest you start following PSG because the criticism of your boy is warranted and won't stop here.

He was an integral part of all our trophies we earned with him. Your hate has blinded you friend. You call the psg match an aberration as if you wanted him to do what he did what he did against psg all the time. These things happen rarely. Not just neymar, none of MSN did shit against atletico last year and neither of the 3 did anything ground breaking against juventus.

And neymar wasn't 'good' against PSG, he almost single handedly won us the game that was impossible to win. Your criticism is stupid as fuck and you need to get a reality check instead of advising me to follow PSG. Even a sane ney hater would disagree about your psg claims.

No it wasn't.

Neville

Just because you dislike Neymar because of the way he left us, Don't try to rewrite history. He was a key player for us (Second only after Messi) and his contributions in the PSG game were much more than just a penalty and one assist.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imo. Suarez made a bigger impact than Neymar and is statistically (stats that matter) better too.

Btw. Noone gives a toss about his contributions in French league.

Centauri B

Imo. Suarez made a bigger impact than Neymar and is statistically (stats that matter) better too.

Btw. Noone gives a toss about his contributions in French league.

I think we are deluding ourselves as Barca fans if we think that Suarez is better than Neymar. Not only is Neymar far more talented and versatile than Suarez, he is also much younger (counts for a hell of a lot)

In my opinion there's only one player on the planet who is superior to Neymar, fortunately he's on our roster.

Neymessi

I think we are deluding ourselves as Barca fans if we think that Suarez is better than Neymar. Not only is Neymar far more talented and versatile than Suarez, he is also much younger (counts for a hell of a lot)

In my opinion there's only one player on the planet who is superior to Neymar, fortunately he's on our roster.

As a player neymar was always more talented but if we see who had the more impact on barcelona, then suarez is slightly ahead.

Home of Barca Fans