Neymar Jr. - v5

fergus90

PSG won the league by 30 points two years ago, the real difference will be if he improves their champions league performance.

Givenchy

Ligue 1 is a shite league though, makes me weary about Seri. PSG will have it wrapped up before Bayern with Bundesliga. the CL is where he'll be measured

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's gonna destroy statistical records this season I feel. It'll be funny tho, and the discussion on why it's so easy for him will start gaining more publicity. We know how good Neymar is, we also know stat-padding and complete obedience to a single player when we see it.

kollegah

funny how you only talk about how shitty the ligue1 is (it is)
but honestly neymar another class, only messi is better than him. He can do everything + he is a big game player

Mitchell1978

He's gonna destroy statistical records this season I feel. It'll be funny tho, and the discussion on why it's so easy for him will start gaining more publicity. We know how good Neymar is, we also know stat-padding and complete obedience to a single player when we see it.

Cavani is also there and he will want to be topscorer too, but his goals + assists numbers could be Messi-like.

Yannik

Neymar 1st goal --- 1-1

[gfy]DelectableFreeElk[/gfy]

Neymar 1st assist --- 2-1 (Rabiot goal)

[gfy]TheseResponsibleAllensbigearedbat[/gfy]

Neymar 2nd assist --- 5-2 (Kurzawa goal)

[gfy]BoringUglyAnteater[/gfy]

Neymar 2nd goal --- 6-2

[gfy]HeartfeltDeliciousEel[/gfy]

Bonus: Neymar header to the post

[gfy]WetImpassionedBlueandgoldmackaw[/gfy]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
but honestly neymar another class, only messi is better than him. He can do everything + he is a big game player

I know how good he is, he's the 2nd best player in the world and extremely talented. Still is a bit odd that he is so far (and likely will continue) to have stats that are literally 2x that of prime Messi in some areas and equal in everything else. Do you genuinely think he's THAT good? For many it's obvious what else is at play here that is causing such an inflation.

Givenchy

totally, i think this is the season he'll break the Ronaldo-Messi duopoly at the top

such a shame he went there though, the best players should be playing in the best leagues.. i expect him to get tired of France within 2 seasons and head to the PL

Albo

Neymar is obviously top 3 player in the world but in the end crazy numbers in Ligue 1 won't matter shit if he doesn't win CL there.

Mitchell1978

I know how good he is, he's the 2nd best player in the world and extremely talented. Still is a bit odd that he is so far (and likely will continue) to have stats that are literally 2x that of prime Messi in some areas and equal in everything else. Do you genuinely think he's THAT good? For many it's obvious what else is at play here that is causing such an inflation.

Even in Ligue 1 i don't think he will score on a Messi/CR7 pace during the whole season, as far as other things (dribbles, key passes etc) yes they could be Westbrook, triple/double-like.

Home of Barca Fans