Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

And that was obviously not enough as Barca did not pay him the bonus. He could have skipped training and playing the games just like Dembele is doing. You think PSG woudlnt want to pay less if they could? And the fact still stands that Neymar left for a fee agreed by both him and the club without any bigger fuss while our transfer target behaves like shit by cutting his relation with BVB the club and his teammates and refuses to train and so on.
Besides that he waited because his ad wanted his 26m, I kind of changed my mind since the dembele's story.

Neymar didn't do even 10% of what dembele is pulling off. And I hate people try to belittle what dembele is doing as if he was a kid. He's not a kid. He's just 100% unprofessional, and a dick.

El Guaje

Besides that he waited because his ad wanted his 26m, I kind of changed my mind since the dembele's story.

Neymar didn't do even 10% of what dembele is pulling off. And I hate people try to belittle what dembele is doing as if he was a kid. He's not a kid. He's just 100% unprofessional, and a dick.

Yeah he did wait but who in their right state of mind would just say no to 26m euros and throw it away? That is honestly more on the club, who the f*** gives someone a loyalty bonus in the middle of a transfer window?

Yeah, apart from waiting for so long (tho you cant really blame him considering how much money was at stake) his behavior was exemplary. He kept training, playing and behaved just like a professional should do. Meanwhile we have Dembele who is behaving like shit by cutting all ties with BVB and his teammates. The club doesnt know wtf he is up to, he doesnt even speak to them directly but through a guy used as a messenger, he seems to have wrecked Klopps house and god knows what more. His teammates are criticizing him heavily for his behavior while you have our players begging Neymar not to go and after his transfer went through pretty much all of them posted good bye messages (and some of them were quite long) which proves how much he was liked in the dressingroom. And whats even more pathetic is that like 90% of this forum were encouraging Verratti to do the same shit Dembele is pulling right now, but Neymar did nothing of that and left through the front door and yet he gets so much hate. Double standards all over it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol Sneyke is, as of now, averaging 11 dribbles per game and 7 key passes per game in Ligue 1.

Pretty obvious what the deal is, Neymar has brought Westbrook-ism to football. PSG feed everything to him, let him maximize his usage and be the outlet for practically every single forward play. He can rack up his dribbles in deep/irrelevant positions and boot up as many final ball deliveries as he wants, eventually something will hit. Doesn't hurt that he's playing against absolute shite teams.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
just did a rainbow flick :lol:

now scored a ridiculous goal. Too easy for him. His numbers are going to be insane in France.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Lol Sneyke is, as of now, averaging 11 dribbles per game and 7 key passes per game in Ligue 1.

Pretty obvious what the deal is, Neymar has brought Westbrook-ism to football. PSG feed everything to him, let him maximize his usage and be the outlet for practically every single forward play. He can rack up his dribbles in deep/irrelevant positions and boot up as many final ball deliveries as he wants, eventually something will hit.

Basically what i expected to happen. He will score far more in France and probably also have more assists.

Been excellent. If PSG wins the CL the Ballon d'Or will be his.

Don't worry they will eat the grass in the CL as always. Playing in an uncompetitive league always counts against you. PSG is a rat before Bayern. But even Bayern were at their highest level when Dortmund gave them a tough competition.

Home of Barca Fans