Neymar Jr. - v5

Jadentheman

Considering we have to pay him 25m euros, we will only get 197m net from this transfer, still a lot of money, but it just shows how stupid these guys are that are in charge of the club.

If he leaving, make it fast so we can hopefully vote him out and bring in back the great joan Laporta before the transfer window closes.

LaPorta lost to Barto terribly. :lol: It's clear the socios don't want his ass except for the nostalgia tards who want to think they live in the years 2005-2009
You can say "but the treble season boosted him" nah even with the treble win, Barto should have gotten kicked out if discontent among him was as bad as members of the forum here make it out to be

Truthist

So much for Neymar's dream was to play for Barca, guess it always was about money really. I'm glad he's going, the circus would have been coming to town every transfer window.

khaled_a_d

Well a broken clock is right twice a day. :lol:

I don't doubt Ney is leaving, but I do doubt we are negotiating with PSG.

They were the first to broke many of the deals last year too. They seem to have better sources but they don't filter their shit, they would report anything

Devils

I know this is reported by Marca, but what do you guys think of this?

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/07/29/597c5cb5ca4741c45d8b4639.html

100m euro release clause.

We'd essentially be pulling a Juventus with what they did with Higuain last year, but a better and younger player. With Dembele's recent words about him not interested in transfer speculation and wanting to continue at Dortmund we might not have a good chance with him. Greizmann also has played on the wings before (I think both left and right).

For me, if we could get Coutinho and Griezmann the damage of the Neymar loss could be limited pretty well.

xavi_the_Boss

I know this is reported by Marca, but what do you guys think of this?

http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/07/29/597c5cb5ca4741c45d8b4639.html

100m euro release clause.

We'd essentially be pulling a Juventus with what they did with Higuain last year, but a better and younger player. With Dembele's recent words about him not interested in transfer speculation and wanting to continue at Dortmund we might not have a good chance with him. Greizmann also has played on the wings before (I think both left and right).

For me, if we could get Coutinho and Griezmann the damage of the Neymar loss could be limited pretty well.

He already declined Manchester United so would be a dick move to now go to Barca when Atleti is banned.I doubt he would do it.

Devils

He already declined Manchester United so would be a dick move to now go to Barca when Atleti is banned.I doubt he would do it.

True, but Atletico has been linked strongly to Diego Costa recently and for Griezmann the ship at United has already sailed.

I think it might be worth a shot, who knows, maybe even Atletico might encourage him to leave for that price.

GetIn

If this match was at the Camp he would be booed off the pitch, that is if he plays, but since most of the fans in the States are casuals they will cheer him on no matter what.

mssarm

I'm sure Farto right now is negotiating with PSG because they want the money right away to pay for transfers and not on Aug 31. I trust Sport on this matter because all this time MD was the mouthpiece of Farto and Sport was more reliable. We can congratulate ourselves with cluster...ck of Neymar saga. PSG pretty much screwed Barca left and right , Barca management was like helpless child. They came to our house they did everything they wanted to do and told us what we have to do in order to please them. We look like Alaves in front of PSG. As Barca fan I'm embarrassed.

Home of Barca Fans