Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Neymar IS running the show. Can't compare him with anyone else. In fact, Neymar was already running the show 4 years ago at the age of 21. He's the only crack in the team, which is not normal for our NT and he still does well. Usually talents like him are welcomed in a NT full of Craques, he found none. He was forced to single-handily lead the team since a very young age, which probably never happened in the history of Brazil NT.

You can say whatever you want about him not being good for Barça, but he's the only reason we have won titles and are in position to win the WC next year.

Coutinho is a "only" a 'very good player', can't touch Neymar's talent.

Not sure what you are arguing against.

I have said I think Neymar has been the best player in intl and stands out as the best player in the Brazil team.

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar IS running the show. Can't compare him with anyone else. In fact, Neymar was already running the show 4 years ago at the age of 21. He's the only crack in the team, which is not normal for our NT and he still does well. Usually talents like him are welcomed in a NT full of Craques, he found none. He was forced to single-handily lead the team since a very young age, which probably never happened in the history of Brazil NT.

Where was Marcelo?

Not sure what you are arguing against.

I have said I think Neymar has been the best player in intl and stands out as the best player in the Brazil team.

You want to diminish his importance and elevate the importance of some players like Coutinho. I decided to empathize how much bellow Neymar Coutinho is. Coutinho isn't as important as Gabriel Jesus, let alone Neymar.

JamDav1982

You want to diminish his importance and elevate the importance of some players like Coutinho. I decided to empathize how much bellow Neymar Coutinho is. Coutinho isn't as important as Gabriel Jesus, let alone Neymar.

What the fuck are you going on about?

I have said that Neymar has stood out despite them having other good players like Coutinho.

Try reading what has been said before spouting shit.

Albo

You can say whatever you want about him not being good for Barça, but he's the only reason we have won titles and are in position to win the WC next year.

Coutinho is a "only" a 'very good player', can't touch Neymar's talent.

Disagree. Brazil currently just plays so well as a team that you don't need "star" players. And what the hell? Brazil is not a team of some bums. They have Marcelo, Silva, Marquinhos, Coutinho, Casemiro, Dani Alves, Gabriel Jesus, Willian, Douglas Costa etc... All incredible players...

Disagree. Brazil currently just plays so well as a team that you don't need "star" players. And what the hell? Brazil is not a team of some bums. They have Marcelo, Silva, Marquinhos, Coutinho, Casemiro, Dani Alves, Gabriel Jesus, Willian, Douglas Costa etc... All incredible players...

Yet they had all of those players before and couldn't amount to do shit without Neymar in the WC, in the Copa América and in the WC Qualifier. Some of them were in the games where we lost 10-1 in the WC, where Neymar left unbeaten. You listed a lot of good names, but zero cracks. A lot of chokers like Silva too. It's not common for our NT to rely on only one crack.

The the last official game brazil player without Neymar, against an amateurish Venezuelan Team. We won 2-0 in a horrible game. The previous game with him we won 5-0. We just played without Neymar against Argentina and lost 0-1. With him, we beat them 3-0 and should have scored more.

Home of Barca Fans