Neymar Jr. - v5

Antimadridista1

So there's still a chance he'll leave.. He should decide once and for all.
The lack of respect towards the fans and the club doesn't stop, and sh*t, who the hell is he to keep doing that ?

I always wanted players with the will to play at the club and a minimul level to do so. I prefer that to a very good player who hesitate over money.
This is just a matter of time before he leaves anyways... better sell him now or renew him with a 500m buy-out.

raki

Look at this:

[tw]888411708825489412[/tw]

Apparently Messi has earned less money from Barca than Neymar's father in
last 5 years.

Is this true? How reliable is the source?
If true i would sell him ASAP. What a cancer neymar and is family are to Barcelona. LEECHES

It is important to stay one more season. Don't forget that this summer our biggest objective is still to sign a WC midfielder, imagine if we have to replace Neymar too.
And on top of that all these matters are handled by our glorious board.

raki

I wonder if Neymar and his father decided to have that 222 million buy-out clause. Maybe they have been planning those long ago before signing the last contract with us. Just my speculation.

Of course it was them. Barça board tries to put an "impossible" number but the player has to agree.

Raketa10

Do you know the original source behind it?

If true, it's absolutely ridiculous

Unfortunately I don't but if this is true I would sell him ASAP. If this is true he is the most cancerous thing in the city of Barcelona.

Last edited:

Yannik

Well his teammates changed his mind and he is 80% in right now.Tommorow it maybe 50:50.

yeah, that's what ONE source claims, while another claims something else. There's a new rumour on that shit every 5mins, I'm not gonna read any of them until this is either dead or done.

BADGERBHOY

Agree a 1000%. He´s toying with the club. Who the hell does he think he is? The Messiah? Maradona,Messi and Pélé combined?
He´s on the verge of being just like Romário and Ronaldinho: shred his career. Let him go to his fucking parties.

Get 3 WC players and he will not be missed.

Those 2 were far better players than Neymar will ever be.

222m is a great deal for us

jairzinho

yeah, that's what ONE source claims, while another claims something else. There's a new rumour on that shit every 5mins, I'm not gonna read any of them until this is either dead or done.

The only defining factor is the paperwork, contractual arrangements, fees, bonuses, taxes etc. Once that's settled he's gone.

Home of Barca Fans