Neymar Jr. - v5

jairzinho

I think it's clear now that He's leaving. Really disappointed in Ney. A world record fee and 30 million a year after taxes is too much to pass up especially for his father. Money was always the priority for him. Hopefully the board uses the money to strengthen the team properly.

Raketa10

He is not leaving I am 100% sure. This is just a circus created from his father and his PR you'll see but nevertheless he is a true cunt for doing this.

Zincubus

Banned
Imagine if PSG buy Neymar and Alexis Sanchez as seems likely then sign out of contract Ibrahimovic as well !

Imagine that front three playing against our motley crew next year. !

Raketa10

Imagine if PSG buy Neymar and Alexis Sanchez as seems likely then sign out of contract Ibrahimovic as well !

Imagine that front three playing against our motley crew next year. !

Ibrahimovic? no way! THERE IS NO WAY they will land both Neymar and Sanchez. And even if they do those two are not and never will be a true winners.

As long as we have Messi I would still play them without a fear.

jairzinho

We can use the money to buy Mbappe and couple other players but I think that's too much for our shitty board to Handle.

gatsu

We can use the money to buy Mbappe and couple other players but I think that's too much for our shitty board to Handle.

That's what I'm more worried about. I don't give a fuck about Neymar leaving. When you analyze his 3 seasons under barca he was not that impacting.

Problem is you know that this board will waste all the money we are getting.

Raketa10

Look at this:

[tw]888411708825489412[/tw]

Apparently Messi has earned less money from Barca than Neymar's father in
last 5 years.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="pt" dir="ltr">Capa do Le Parisien de amanhã. Vai no caminho que informamos e repito: se nada mudar, se as promessas forem cumpridas, Neymar jogará no PSG <a href="https://t.co/84DbXvoylB">pic.twitter.com/84DbXvoylB</a></p>— Marcelo Bechler (@marcelobechler) <a href="https://twitter.com/marcelobechler/status/888532937607663616">July 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marcelo Bechler is the journo who first broke the story last Monday/Tuesday. Announcement is thought to happen before next Wednesday.

aaron101

I wonder if Neymar and his father decided to have that 222 million buy-out clause. Maybe they have been planning those long ago before signing the last contract with us. Just my speculation.

behindbrowneyes

[tw]888738188654768129[/tw]

@jaumemullor says in the @Primertoc that the talks with the companions that Neymar has had seems to have convinced him #mercato

[tw]888738351511220224[/tw]

Club sources have confirmed to @jaumemullor that there is an 80% chance that Neymar will stay #mercato

Don't believe it tbh.

El Flaco

[tw]888738027547353089[/tw]

Says Neymar chances to stay at Barça are 80% rather than leaving, and without increasing his wages.

Home of Barca Fans