Neymar Jr. - v5

Yea he's "by far" the second best in the team, come to think of it he's by far the second best player in the world.
Oh and Suarez, although constantly belittled to hype Neymar, is probably the best 9 in the world too ?

I can say this because obviously I watch 800 football games per season, it's not baseless arrogance, it's researched arrogance ! Man city, Bayern, Monaco, Benfica, PSG, Lyon, Liverpool, Arsenal, Dortmund, Juve, Pescara, all that good shit. I'm one of barcaforum's experts (many watch 800 games per season), oh yea !
I simply cannot imagine how Neymar could possibly improve a little, nevermind leaps & bounds. I have spent my time on here explaining to the naysayers how he's doing so great. Then when Neymar actually played far better still in October and November 2016, I mocked them although to be fair it made me a bit uncomfortable how good neymar was then, it's almost like he wasn't actually doing that well before that.

But ! Using whoscored's aggregate ranking which i can't begin to explain, has reinforced my confidence. So has using Squawka, a resource which clearly demonstrates that Neymar, by attempting and completing a dozen sideways midfield dribbles every game, is already pushing Messi into a corner and set to soon surpass him (messi is a bit slow now lol)

I think there's a faction of people here, not just Bojan and BBZ, but a larger group of people, who are jelly. They say neymar must improve or that he's far from ballon d'or material. I do not believe them. They must be jelly. There is a lot of European bias, here, i think that's why dani alves and ronaldinho left. Also, Neymar is a free spirited butterfly, so stuck up people don't like him. Finally, many barca fans are actually hardcore Messi fans, and will destroy any player who seems to challenge his primacy, even if it's a teammate.

Mad world.

Last edited:

GetIn

Yea he's "by far" the second best in the team, come to think of it he's by far the second best player in the world.
Oh and Suarez, although constantly belittled to hype Neymar, is probably the best 9 in the world too ?

I can say this because obviously I watch 800 football games per season, it's not baseless arrogance, it's researched arrogance ! Man city, Bayern, Monaco, Benfica, PSG, Lyon, Liverpool, Arsenal, Dortmund, Juve, Pescara, all that good shit. I'm one of barcaforum's experts (many watch 800 games per season), oh yea !
I simply cannot imagine how Neymar could possibly improve a little, nevermind leaps & bounds. I have spent my time on here explaining to the naysayers how he's doing so great. Then when Neymar actually played far better still in October and November 2016, I mocked them although to be fair it made me a bit uncomfortable how good neymar was then, it's almost like he wasn't actually doing that well before that.

But ! Using whoscored's aggregate ranking which i can't begin to explain, has reinforced my confidence. So has using Squawka, a resource which clearly demonstrates that Neymar, by attempting and completing a dozen sideways midfield dribbles every game, is already pushing Messi into a corner and set to soon surpass him (messi is a bit slow now lol)

I think there's a faction of people here, not just Bojan and BBZ, but a larger group of people, who are jelly. They say neymar must improve or that he's far from ballon d'or material. I do not believe them. They must be jelly. There is a lot of European bias, here, i think that's why dani alves and ronaldinho left. Also, Neymar is a free spirited butterfly, so stuck up people don't like him. Finally, many barca fans are actually hardcore Messi fans, and will destroy any player who seems to challenge his primacy, even if it's a teammate.

Mad world.
:umtitol::troll:

Mad world.

Someone do this for the other side.

Honestly, it's pretty much inarguable that he's our second best player atm, and an argument could be made for him being the second best player in the world. Obviously he's nowhere near Messi but no one is.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I still can't believe that level of trolling is allowed in this thread, at least BBZ makes some points. This is just pure trolling, no one said he can't improve or even that he is about to surpass messi. WTF are you on about? He could be our second best player and still have lot of room improve from this season. Entire squad had a shitty season except messi, everyone underperformed. I am sure with a new coach they will perform better.

Alik

I still can't believe that level of trolling is allowed in this thread, at least BBZ makes some points. This is just pure trolling, no one said he can't improve or even that he is about to surpass messi. WTF are you on about? He could be our second best player and still have lot of room improve from this season. Entire squad had a shitty season except messi, everyone underperformed. I am sure with a new coach they will perform better.

Right after you say that...

[youtube]_dJlrOjyZKg[/youtube]

Best player in the World. His game is amazing. :rockon:

BBZ8800

Look at two posts before and after your post:

and an argument could be made for him being the second best player in the world.

Best player in the World. His game is amazing. :rockon:

A trolling festival, whichever post you open.
It is either trolling or: have you totally lost your mind, mate?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Right after you say that...

A troll invites another troll, I don't see anything else there.

Look at two posts before and after your post:

A trolling festival, whichever post you open.
It is either trolling or: have you totally lost your mind, mate?

An argument could be made for him being second best player in the world, but in the end he is not. At his peak maybe he is, but unlike messi he doesn't consistently give those performers. Second one I really have nothing to say, probably another troll. This thread is filled with trolls and hyperboles and name callings. It is like darkest corner of the barca forum.

Yes, and you are the main troll here.

Now now, he twists history and stay to suit the narrative but calling him a troll is too much. It is hypothetical that we will be better without Neymar, but without a proper plan you don't just sell your second best player. Try to create a system which suits everyone and if his attitude is the only problem then a coach needs to fix it, I don't see his attitude being a problem for Brazil NT team.

This thread is now officially a joke. Congrats.

Has been the case since he signed for us. Lot of reasons why he draws so much division among fan base and draws so much controversy.

Going by his previous comments he is just trying to troll.

Now we will start a debate about who started the trolling. I hope not though.

Sorry for tagging everyone.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans