New members

I

irilov

hey guys, i'm a newbie here...my name is ivan and i am from split, croatia. i fell in true love with barca while i was watching cruyff's dream team playing. but honestly, i like everything about barca: beautiful colours, crest, camp nou, huge pitch, excellent players, great city, mediterranean spirit, and above all- the way we play this beautiful game.
i visited barca in 2007 when i watched el clasico, it finished 3-3...
and i'm about to go again now, to watch a game against arsenal...
:flagvl8:

I

irilov

e fala fala, nego, kako ih mislis uvatit? mislim, meni se cini nemoguce "regularnim" putem, ako bas ne zivis tamo, pa 5. travnja kad puste karte za "public" u prodaju, kupis?
osim ako nisi socio?
thanks for welcome guys!

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
ej, ma jesam socio pa se nadam da cu ih uvatiti 1.4, naime idem tad u Barcu prek Frankfurta pa se bojim kak cu taj dan bit na putu i letati od gatova do net-pointa hocu li uspjeti ... nisam kupovala tak u pretprodaji jos kao socio pa ne znam jel server pada i kak bude, ti?
Inace idem na Bilbao, to mi je bio prvotni plan a Arsenal je ovak neplanirano uletio :D

Hi guys , my name is jamie , i fell in love for Barca in the seasons Ronaldinho was at his peak , and now after the treble i have so much respect for the brand of football and the morals of the club.

Ilovefootball

Hello Cules!!!!

Well, i found this forum about 2 weeks ago and i have been constantly reading it since then. But, today i thought i will do myself a favour and join this beautiful forum. I am also member in the other Barcelona forum which starts with B and ends with R, but i think there is very little to discuss there even though the members are really cool and well informed.

I hope to stay in this forum for long. I am a Barcelona fan since Rivaldo and Kluivert era. So , i have seen both ups and downs in this beautiful football club history. As everything in life there is also upside and downside for football and right now we are in the up, so i want to request all cules to show some himility and act as a real cules without being arrogant. We have always seen bad days in our club history and we will definetly see it in future so let's enjoy this beautiful moment together and remeber to stick together when we will go through some bad times again.

Visca Barca
Mes Que Un Club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind word.
Your posts didn't go anywhere, it just takes a while for them to go through a moderation queue, as for all new members ;)

Home of Barca Fans