New members

A

Andresinho

hi, im david from Slovenia, been once at camp nou and am a fan of barca for about 10 yrs now

maz

I walk the line
Hey andresinho! Good to have u on the site. Which game did you see at the Camp Nou? Or was it a tour?

maz

I walk the line
Ahh so that explains the choice of profile picture! Its really funny.

Anyway good to have u here jose. Fcb sure are a great team to watch!

Besart23

Hi to all I'm Besart from F.Y.R.O.M I'm 21...Im die hard Barca fan...wish Barca all the best and cheer to all for the final

Guardian

cheers Maz,

yeah, I grew up with a view of the Nou Camp before they build a bloody Apart Hotel right in front of our building!! shocking! Still, it's a nice walk to l'estadi when I'm town. Wish I was there now, I made it for the Oct 06 game where it finished 2-2 with the most awkward goal by Lampard, I couldn't freakin' believe it!

I like your avatar!

A

Andresinho

Hey andresinho! Good to have u on the site. Which game did you see at the Camp Nou? Or was it a tour?

we were on vacation there, but there was no game scheduled at the time, only away against Manchester in CL last yr, so it was only a tour :icon_confused:

maz

I walk the line
Well, a tour of the camp nou is better than nothing! Hopefully it will inspire u to attend a game there one day.

Home of Barca Fans