New members

xavi

Hy everyone!
I'm a newbie at this site, but I have quickly noticed, that here are Barca fanatics like me. Can't wait to meet new cules.... VISCA

M

Me&me

My name is gasper, from east africa.
I like barca, and other teams i like are real sociedad, psg, liverpool, and fiorentina!

H

harry ciputra mokodompit

hello i.m harry from indonesia you can call me harry, and,im 23 years old , i hope i can meet fabregas iniesta and visit camp nou some day :)

BBZ8800

Hi, I am Boris from Croatia.

I am a Barca fan since 1999' and Van Gaal era.

Anyway, I would need a help from administrators or someone.
I was a member of this forum last summer, and I have expressed my opinion that buying Neymar will not be a good business and how he is still unproved, expensive and a risky business (expensive, when we all thought that he will cost "only" 40-50-60 Millions, not to mention 100+ Millions).
I was posting some stats from his National team games where he played poorly against all European teams and played well only againt minor teams and national teams.

After a few days of repeating this, I was banned or something like that, since I couldn't log in anymore to my account.
I was only a guest and a reader here since then, but 2 days ago I wanted to write something about how poor is our current Board, so I created a new account.

Anyway, I have send a PM to Bojan yesterday about the problem with my first and the current account, he replied me, but again I can't reply to him or send PMs anymore. I don't know if that is some kind of a Bug, or my account/Ip adress is permanently banned or under some sanctions again.

So, I would like to be a part of the Barca's forum if others can forgive me because I have said that Neymar is very risky deal. Which, by the way, proved to be correct.

Cheers :barca scarf:

F

Flavia

Hi, I am Boris from Croatia.

I am a Barca fan since 1999' and Van Gaal era.

Anyway, I would need a help from administrators or someone.
I was a member of this forum last summer, and I have expressed my opinion that buying Neymar will not be a good business and how he is still unproved, expensive and a risky business (expensive, when we all thought that he will cost "only" 40-50-60 Millions, not to mention 100+ Millions).
I was posting some stats from his National team games where he played poorly against all European teams and played well only againt minor teams and national teams.

After a few days of repeating this, I was banned or something like that, since I couldn't log in anymore to my account.
I was only a guest and a reader here since then, but 2 days ago I wanted to write something about how poor is our current Board, so I created a new account.

Anyway, I have send a PM to Bojan yesterday about the problem with my first and the current account, he replied me, but again I can't reply to him or send PMs anymore. I don't know if that is some kind of a Bug, or my account/Ip adress is permanently banned or under some sanctions again.

So, I would like to be a part of the Barca's forum if others can forgive me because I have said that Neymar is very risky deal. Which, by the way, proved to be correct.

Cheers :barca scarf:

I tried sending you a pm, there's something wrong, as the option to receive is enabled for you. anyway, I don't think you were banned... which was your previous username? Maybe you lost your password?

Messiesque

Hello fellow Barca fans, I'm new here from Florida, USA. I'm excited to talk with people as passionate about FCB as I am as obviously, there aren't that many passionate football fans here in the states!

BBZ8800

I tried sending you a pm, there's something wrong, as the option to receive is enabled for you. anyway, I don't think you were banned... which was your previous username? Maybe you lost your password?

Ok, thanks a lot.

I was Bob88, something like that. I was logging in each day and then one day: just nothing. Like my account has disappeared.
I thought I was banned because I have said that signing Neymar is a very risky deal, and I didn't wanted to fight with anyone (since I thought that I was banned)..

But again, maybe something really have gone wrong, like currently with PMs.

When I registered, I tried to PM you and Galning.
But nothing.

This is what I see when I open your profile, for example:
Flavia, D10S

Add as Friend Add as Friend
Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
Find latest posts Find latest posts
Find latest started threads Find latest started threads
View Conversations View Conversations

Somehow Bojan's profile was "available" for me to send him a PM, and I have send him one PM. He replied and asked me about more info about my previous account and then even his profile disapearred :/

All other inernet/forum pages I am using are working properly :/

But ok, no problem. I can live without PMs, I am happy to read forums and post something every now and then.

Thanks one more time, cheers :barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans