Negative Thinking Cules

Devils

E8WJj8QVcAg6MyE

khaled_a_d

MATS is the next in the line too.
I hope the top 3 are out next year, even if it means Alba as the team captain.

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder who our next long term captain will be. These current 4 will leave at about the same time, maybe with 1 year inbetween.
After that I think ter Stegen will take over, when he's around 31. But after him there's not a clear candidate. Puyol was made captain at 25. Would be nice to have a 'younger' long term captain with this rebuild that's going on.
Garcia or Araujo, maybe even Ansu. Depends on how important they are to the XI.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wonder who our next long term captain will be. These current 4 will leave at about the same time, maybe with 1 year inbetween.
After that I think ter Stegen will take over, when he's around 31. But after him there's not a clear candidate. Puyol was made captain at 25. Would be nice to have a 'younger' long term captain with this rebuild that's going on.

Frenkie? A little extra that will help tie him down here, perhaps.

khaled_a_d

Doubt we will have one that lasts over 4 years any time soon.
Puyol was an exception, not the rule.
In past 50 years, only Puyol (10), Alexanko (7), Tente Sanchez (5) & Cruyff (5) were captains for more than 4 years. Only Puyol out of the list were a captain in past 28 years.

That said, if I am going to take a bet it will be Eric if he succeeds as a starter here

klc123

Roberto ahead of Ter Stegen? He was our best player last year besides Messi, and the main reason we scraped the copa.

Clown team. No wonder we let our best player in history leave on a free whilst paying half the French national team crazy money to be injured/shit.

FCBfan22

This photo hurts my skin on multiple levels...

1. Bob one of the 4 captains
2. Kleenex one of our four captains smiling like a child who got a piece of cake after displaying immense mental strengt vs L'pool.
3. Pique's shorts.

Home of Barca Fans