Miralem Pjanic

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know why people wanted to see him play more all of a sudden. Did he ever impress with a performance? I only remember bad decision making and turtle-speed

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I took a L with Pjanic. Thought he'd be able to contribute for at least a couple of years lol.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
lol same. I'll take my L too.

I took a L with Pjanic. Thought he'd be able to contribute for at least a couple of years lol.

Here you go

YvW4.gif

SABANS

Don't know why people wanted to see him play more all of a sudden. Did he ever impress with a performance? I only remember bad decision making and turtle-speed
Its not all of the sudden....he shouldve been rotated with other players so that we can really see if he is a flop or actually someone that can help us. Remember he was playing every single game at Juventus...no way he can come to us and somehow forget how to play. We had shitty season with shitty players, and ones we spent money on, we didnt even try. Ehat are people thinking here that he was new Messi or something? Guy was used to different style...he shouldve gotten 2-3 games back to back to see if we could really benefit from him. I am just saying, others are not much if any better and they played more 🤷*♂️

fergus90

Honestly wouldn't really say the judgement that he can contribute in some way or another, to be wrong just yet.

I concede he is a bit of a traffic cone and players can waltz past him but on the other hand, he was barely given any game-time to get any sharpness or rhythm. Getting subbed on with 5 minutes to go, in the final game whilst down to ten men and losing is just an insult to be fair.

Guys like Pjanic, Puig, Trincao get crucified when they play but you need regular enough minutes to be match fit and on the same page as your teammates to at least stand half a chance of making an impact.

Nazario1985

He looked a bit surprised to come on.

Honestly wouldn't really say the judgement that he can contribute in some way or another, to be wrong just yet.

I concede he is a bit of a traffic cone and players can waltz past him but on the other hand, he was barely given any game-time to get any sharpness or rhythm. Getting subbed on with 5 minutes to go, in the final game whilst down to ten men and losing is just an insult to be fair.

Guys like Pjanic, Puig, Trincao get crucified when they play but you need regular enough minutes to be match fit and on the same page as your teammates to at least stand half a chance of making an impact.

Pjanic & Puig yes

Trincao was given way too much chances the whole season compared to the two above.

Home of Barca Fans