Miralem Pjanic

FinBarcelonafan

This is how I anticipate talks with Pjanic and his agent will be like in the summer

cover3.jpg

Classic tv show.

El Gato

Villarato!
Players don't get included in deals in 95% cases for a reason

Easy enough to say you'll sell. Same as Real - need to convince a buyer first that he ain't dross and worth spending even the smallest chunk of cash + convince him to take lower wage

As reported by Gerard Romero, Olympique Lyon have come forward and presented an offer to Barcelona for the signing of out-of-favour midfielder Miralem Pjanic, who could be the next in line to bid goodbye to Camp Nou.

vuji_31

Take him, I don't want to look that big headed midget, running in walking speed.

Arthur without leg > Pjanic
Riqui after party with Pique > Pjanic

Sooke

As reported by Gerard Romero, Olympique Lyon have come forward and presented an offer to Barcelona for the signing of out-of-favour midfielder Miralem Pjanic, who could be the next in line to bid goodbye to Camp Nou.

Take him, I don't want to look that big headed midget, running in walking speed.

Ha,ha,ha. That was good.

Arthur without leg > Pjanic
Riqui after party with Pique > Pjanic

The truth is that no European club will want to take him after his failure at Besiktas. We hope some Qatari club can help us to get rid of him permanently.

Home of Barca Fans