Miralem Pjanic

khaled_a_d

Didn't start a game for over 2 months it seem. Injury played a part but seems like he is almost done as professional player.
Hope some club will bite for him on another loan.
He has 2 year left, can see him loaned a year and bought out the other one

Raketa10

Ceyhun Kazanci (general manager Beşiktaş): "Pjanić has been on loan to our team since the beginning of the season. However, we will not continue with him next season."

This bum will return next summer! :facepalm: What's even worse he has contract until 2024!

vuji_31

Rather sign Umtiti to spend 3 more years in club, then seeing this small body big headed slow piece of shit on the club.

Messi983

Lol, the amount of hate he gets when he did nothing wrong during his time here and then accepted to lower his wages to leave the club (which some other players didn't).

I'm sure Xavi could get the best out of him and he would be good in rotations with Busi.

FDJ/Kessie - Busi/Pjanic - Pedri/Gavi

mc_lovin

Half my time in this thread I am baffled how someone can simp for Pjanic who's shitting 24/7 on Busquets.

No offense, I am just amazed.

vuji_31

Busqets is god comapred to bosnian.

We are talking about guy who can't start in Turkish league for the team that is 7th in the league.
We have problems with training, and some of you want this guy here.

WTF.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are you following Pjanic at Besiktas? You would know he is finished if you did. He is 32 ffs. Cash in and move on.

This is how I anticipate talks with Pjanic and his agent will be like in the summer

cover3.jpg

Home of Barca Fans