Memphis Depay

freetocan

After Benfica, Real Madrid, today is third time when we loose the game because of this macho wrestler. It appears that he does business with Cowman since he is not let out of team at all. Not sure how much Laporta will support this situation. Never ever I thought that I will see Barca in this shape.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His game is full of flaws and I have already mentioned that I am very annoyed by his decision making.
BUT Depay is creating clear cut chances every game. He created Dest's chance in Clasico, he created Dest's chance today and he won the penalty which he obviously should have scored. Also creating many good chances through set pieces all season where his targets should have scored a couple.

What I am saying is that Depay is the best option we have right now. He will not give you constant 90 min performances with the right decisions throughout the game, few technical mistakes etc. but at the moment he is the only one being able to create clear cut goal scoring opportunities in every game.

FinBarcelonafan

After Benfica, Real Madrid, today is third time when we loose the game because of this macho wrestler. It appears that he does business with Cowman since he is not let out of team at all. Not sure how much Laporta will support this situation. Never ever I thought that I will see Barca in this shape.

He made the pass to Dest for empty net

freetocan

And do you think that is enough for 90 min of play? What about he is not able to run just to recuperate what has done and Real scored on counter? It might look that you are Nederland fun more than Barca fun!

ajnotkeith

He has no sense of goal. We need a guy that'll give 20-30 goals a season and be the difference in games like today, which Messi would have won. We lost nearly 50 league goals with departure of Griezmann and Leo, nothing was brought to replace that, so games that usually 3 points like Granada, Cadiz or Rayo can be draws or even losses.

malvolio

Aye Depay really is 'my boy'.

Not like Malvy the Mink to speak shite is it?

You wanted Barca to sign him chief.

You asked me like 100 times if he should be signed. While you sucked on his dick because he came on a free.

Probably got annoyed and replied in the end :lol:

JamDav1982

You asked me like 100 times if he should be signed.

Probably got annoyed and replied in the end :lol:

Aye you said Barca should sign him as I said.

Worthwhile signing for free but needs to do better than has recently and will be lucky to see past this summer if can make money from him.

Would hope when there is pace in team and teams cant push out so much he can get nearer to the goals and make a difference with more goals as too many fuck ups for the chances he is creating.

Been saying it for well over last month.

serghei

His game is full of flaws and I have already mentioned that I am very annoyed by his decision making.
BUT Depay is creating clear cut chances every game. He created Dest's chance in Clasico, he created Dest's chance today and he won the penalty which he obviously should have scored. Also creating many good chances through set pieces all season where his targets should have scored a couple.

What I am saying is that Depay is the best option we have right now. He will not give you constant 90 min performances with the right decisions throughout the game, few technical mistakes etc. but at the moment he is the only one being able to create clear cut goal scoring opportunities in every game.

Agreed.

Bobo32

Maybe he'll fluorish a bit under Xavi.
I think Xavi will isolate him on one flank, give him the "Henry-treatment" of Pep. It is a player who needs that isolation, making his flaws influence the overall game very little, but making use of his good strike of the ball and unconventional ideas sometimes in the final third.

Porque

He has no sense of goal. We need a guy that'll give 20-30 goals a season and be the difference in games like today, which Messi would have won. We lost nearly 50 league goals with departure of Griezmann and Leo, nothing was brought to replace that, so games that usually 3 points like Granada, Cadiz or Rayo can be draws or even losses.

Absolutely correct.

Depay is a great player to build around for a tier 2 team who havw a good striker for him to play, or a good secondary attacking option in a tier 1 team.

At the moment we are neither, which is exasparating his flaws and no one to benefit from his benefits.

Lets hope a new breath of life with a more current coach like Xavi, and Aguero and Fati can stay fit.

Home of Barca Fans