Memphis Depay

Porque

E6u49juX0Ck3BBe

Memphis: "That little shit just called me Minnesota"
Koeman pulling Depay aside: "Don't worry he is not worth it. Between you and me, I'm not even going to play him.

Devils

E6uLjsWVoAQ5Ntj

Gucci rag for my shoes, they look dirty
I got thirty new bitches like I'm Curry
Bought the Rolls Royce and came through Bleveland swervin'

fergus90

I?ve got grounded expectations for Depay but I think if anyone can get him to reach another level it?s Koeman.

If you like at their Netherlands time together, he clearly knows how to manage him.

SmilerBam

He is so mediocre it's painful for a club like Barca. To see with how much festivity his first day at Barca was presented makes me puke. United rejects are now superstars for Barcelona. How the mighty have fallen.

Total-Football

He is so mediocre it's painful for a club like Barca. To see with how much festivity his first day at Barca was presented makes me puke. United rejects are now superstars for Barcelona. How the mighty have fallen.
Cules do not know yet how hard he is going to suck (pause). Forgive them

Laplacian

Just relax, it's going to be like this for awhile. Don't pop the veins, don't get frustrated over stuff you can't change. Enjoy the ride (or just watch other teams).

SmilerBam

Just relax, it's going to be like this for awhile. Don't pop the veins, don't get frustrated over stuff you can't change. Enjoy the ride (or just watch other teams).

It's ok. When i began supporting Barca, we were even shitter than now. We'll bounce back eventually.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

"It's time to push these oldies out of the club and build a new club de amigos".

"It's time to push these French video gamers out of the club and build the club de Oranjes. "

Inb4 someone gets the wrong end of the stick. I refer to their "success" at Barca and how all of them didn't fulfil expectations.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans