Mehdi Benatia

Die Bayern

WTH how much depth do they want?? I see rumors of them looking at players everywhere

The key word being "rumours". It all depends on what Pep is planning to do with Badstuber. If he thinks that he can play at the top level again then I very much doubt we'd be looking at another CB.

khaled_a_d

The key word being "rumours". It all depends on what Pep is planning to do with Badstuber. If he thinks that he can play at the top level again then I very much doubt we'd be looking at another CB.

I don't remember him playing at top level b4 tbh,I always thought he is the most overrated CB I've seen in the last few years

H

Haruko The Goon

WTH how much depth do they want?? I see rumors of them looking at players everywhere

They're a masterful team. They want their second team to be almost as good as their first 11. They want a period of total dominance.

Respect. Such a boss move.

H

Haruko The Goon

You need to offer him a deal so good he can't refuse. What's Puyols wages atm??

If they're high enough, you could prize him away from Roma, but the fee itself will be £25m and upwards.

raskolnikov

I wish they would just make the move now, whats the reason to wait until the summer? I always feel most forum members here would do a much better job than Zubi. Its not that difficult, pay the fee, sign the guy and be done with it, totally worth it.
Not do nothing and wait and then make a gesture by biding for Thiago Silva or Kompany and then scratch your head going "hey atleast we tried, but we still have dmf's or injured players who might play there..."

H

Haruko The Goon

I wish they would just make the move now, whats the reason to wait until the summer? I always feel most forum members here would do a much better job than Zubi. Its not that difficult, pay the fee, sign the guy and be done with it, totally worth it.
Not do nothing and wait and then make a gesture by biding for Thiago Silva or Kompany and then scratch your head going "hey atleast we tried, but we still have dmf's or injured players who might play there..."

Roma don't want any old bid. He knows the top teams will be after a CB, and will want top dollar.

City, Barca, Bayern... All looking for a cb, and if they would prefer to wait to get an extra £5-£10m, they will. They're in no position to hurry whatsoever.

However, if somebody bid a fee that was HUGE, then they may just agree to the deal now, but I'm talking £30m+ Which I don't know if any of them teams would come in with a straight 30m no questions asked type of deal.

Mangala, Hummels, Laporte all other CB's that could be acquired too. It's a game of chess atm.

raskolnikov

Mangala is a Porto player so that would be a huge pain in the ass, I feel hummels is to slow and Benatia is the best option currently.
The guy is 26/27, if he costs 30 mil then thats fine if it means we have the cb position locked for the next 5/6 years and our problem is finqlly over.
30 mil isnt much nowadays, its not 2002 anymore. Especially since we have 120 mil available for transfers.

H

Haruko The Goon

I guess that's a good way to look at it; High price because he'll be at Camp Nou for 5 years+...

Rio at 22 went for £30m, that was probably the equivalent to about 45m nowadays, but look how that turned out - amazing deal. 8 years of being a monster of a CB.

Cule4life

The Culest
Rumours of Bayern being interested in him are getting stronger. I have given up on him coming now. I would rather have the transfer ban stay than get Sideshow so the ban may be a blessing in disguise.
Please PSG do us a favour and buy Sideshow so Thiago Silva can cover his mistakes and we can get a proper defender

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Rumours of Bayern being interested in him are getting stronger. I have given up on him coming now. I would rather have the transfer ban stay than get Sideshow so the ban may be a blessing in disguise.
Please PSG do us a favour and buy Sideshow so Thiago Silva can cover his mistakes and we can get a proper defender

side-show-bob.jpg

Resemblance is uncanny.

Cule4life

The Culest
Kinda sad that the direction in which i want Barca to go is being followed by Bayern. Just puts into perspective whats missing at our club--> :pep:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Bayern's possible starting 11 next season:

Neuer
Lahm Dante Benatia Boeteng
Thiago
Kroos Gotze
Robben Lewandowski Ribery

OMG

Edit: Yes I meant Thiago :)

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Bayern's possible starting 11 next season:

Neuer
Lahm Dante Benatia Boeteng
Tiago
Kroos Gotze
Robben Lewandowski Ribery

OMG

They after Tiago Mendes aswell hide him Atleti though Thiago will not play DM I think

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans