Mavericky Puig

mc_lovin

He might. And he's in the squad. Xavi obviously feels there are others better suited to play the tactical roles he thinks are needed to meet the current situation.

On Sunday, the team played with the speed of passing only Puig has brought to the game in recent times. That's what fans want to see. It then becomes a matter of whose skillset best matches the needs of the tactics Xavi wants.

Bunch of nonsense. He's just not good enough.

fergus90

He was getting neglected over Alvaro Sanz, his days at Barca are numbered.

If he takes a loan this summer will demonstrate if he’s serious about making the most out of his career.

Richard.H

His days were numbered when Xavi saw this pic of Puig during the season:
FEV69kXXsAMqdsM

Smoking hookah and sleeping with multiple women

Birdy

Rumours that they will try to loan him out again in the summer.

Stupid and stubborn kid.

He is already 22, missed 2 whole years of football (including the months from now to June) and development he could have if played somewhere on loan, due to his cockiness and stubbornness.

He is about to be finished soon

Andresito

Staff member
Missed the perfect opportunity to go out on loan this season, at least in January.

Been part of the first team for a long time, but we still don't know what we'll do with him.

I just hope he gets sold at this point. Contract is out in 2023 and I suspect he will want to sit it out doing nothing until inevitably leaving.

Porque

Probably thought he could wait through till Xavi potentially come, and didn't expect the emergance of Gavi. Wasn't a bad play all considered but hasn't worked out.

He better hope Garcia Pimienta gets Las Palmas promoted which may give him a slight comfort zone with a familiar coach with LaMasia ideals.

But I expect him to stay in this current role until his contract is up, and then try to renew even if on a lesser contract. Clearly loves the perks of being a Barca player, for however long it will last.

Home of Barca Fans