Mavericky Puig

OVI9323

The Hookah master would have smoked them... Just kidding but i'd like to see him have some minutes next match. He'd only bring more weakness in defence against benfica but let's risk to play with him in less crucial game and see what in bring under Xavi orders

mc_lovin

I hope we loan him in January.

I don't mind him as a player, but I can't shake off the feeling that he's toxic for the dressing room. His constant eye-rolling behind Koeman's back being the prime example.

fergus90

I hope we loan him in January.

I don't mind him as a player, but I can't shake off the feeling that he's toxic for the dressing room. His constant eye-rolling behind Koeman's back being the prime example.

I doubt he has anywhere near enough clout to be toxic or an influence. He's just happy to be there and seems to possess no ambition to play football on a weekly basis.

Messi983

How many more games of him not playing before his fan boys will start calling for Xavi's head. :lol:

I'd say 2 or 3 at most. :lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Murmers that Xavi doesnt rate him, doesnt think he is professional enough and club will look for buyer in January and if not next summer.

Supposedly want 15-20m for him which cannot see any club going remotely near with a fee.

frostdude1

How many more games of him not playing before his fan boys will start calling for Xavi's head. :lol:

I'd say 2 or 3 at most. :lol:

No one is calling for Xavi?s head. Grow up. Stop making things up.
It is clear that the issue might be his work ethic or attitude because he certainly has the talent to succeed, but he might not want it enough.

Home of Barca Fans