Mavericky Puig

serghei

In my opinion both those first time passes were fine, Braithwaite just straight up spooned the pass in mid air :lol: But he has no technical ability to play for Barca. Ironically those two quick first time passes are one of the reasons I think he should get more game time. We are often to pedestrian and ponderous on the ball and Puig moves it about quicker.

EDIT - I mean the intention of them not so much the execution, the one to De Jong was a little heavy.

There's only one player in the team with the passing ability that can pull them off and we all know who that is. Personally, I'd play Messi, Pedri, Puig, and De Jong at the same time.

And this is a player with no game time, he could get much more polished and refined if we didn't have an idiot manager who played Umtiti about 800% more times than him in the last 13 games.

vuji_31

Does not play any minutes, but when we need win he is main sub.

Koeman is just an idiot.

It is obvious that he wants to play him jist when hee needs him.

Bobo32

In my opinion both those first time passes were fine, Braithwaite just straight up spooned the pass in mid air :lol: But he has no technical ability to play for Barca. Ironically those two quick first time passes are one of the reasons I think he should get more game time. We are often to pedestrian and ponderous on the ball and Puig moves it about quicker.

EDIT - I mean the intention of them not so much the execution, the one to De Jong was a little heavy.

These two passes looked fine or even great to me, he waited for the moment nicely and switched tempo, perfect execution. Braithy and Frenkie one step behind in these occasions though.
Puig did have one terrible pass today though which I didn't like.

A bit strange to even grade these five-minutes performances, there are players playing the whole game and people in chat are genuinely surprised to find out they were on the pitch...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I must commend his spirit... Doesn't matter if he's good or bad, at least he doesn't crumble under pressure like the seniors...

Gnidrologist

Pretty obvious he should've been there much earlier, if not from the start. He represents the very thing that this teams stale apathetic football lacks. I'd rather see failure, while trying to make a difference than not trying at all. Fuck this gay earth.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pretty obvious he should've been there much earlier, if not from the start. He represent the very thing that this teams stale apathetic football lacks. I'd rather see failure, while trying to make a difference than not trying at all. Fuck this gay earth.

Exactly... I rather see Mingueza and Riqui screw up than Piqu? and Roberto drag themselves on the pitch and not take any responsibilities over their failures...

Joan

I must commend his spirit... Doesn't matter if he's good or bad, at least he doesn't crumble under pressure like the seniors...

Looks retarded to me. Doesn't play at all and still seems over the moon about it. It's almost irritating.

serghei

Curious if he'll start vs Celta since De Jong is suspended, and the league is lost. Or Koeman won't risk the chance that he has a great game and makes him look like a clown.

Porque

Looks retarded to me. Doesn't play at all and still seems over the moon about it. It's almost irritating.

:lol:

It is amazing how much his mannuerisms resemble this guy. It must be a short guy thing.

tumblr_msltn9gfaw1r67av3o2_250.gif

Home of Barca Fans