Mavericky Puig

Porque

He looked like he has got smaller since he last played. Maybe he has some Benjamin Burton shit going on that the more he plays the smaller he gets. Koeman is just saving his life.

Catta

Was great, only lost 3 balls, and had 2 to strong passes that the receiving player couldn't control, resulting in Barca losing the ball.

MOTM, imagine hat he could do in 90 mins.

Joan

He looked like he has got smaller since he last played. Maybe he has some Benjamin Burton shit going on that the more he plays the smaller he gets. Koeman is just saving his life.

Left in the washer at high temperature?

fergus90

Was great, only lost 3 balls, and had 2 to strong passes that the receiving player couldn't control, resulting in Barca losing the ball.

MOTM, imagine hat he could do in 90 mins.

In my opinion both those first time passes were fine, Braithwaite just straight up spooned the pass in mid air :lol: But he has no technical ability to play for Barca. Ironically those two quick first time passes are one of the reasons I think he should get more game time. We are often to pedestrian and ponderous on the ball and Puig moves it about quicker.

EDIT - I mean the intention of them not so much the execution, the one to De Jong was a little heavy.

Home of Barca Fans