Mavericky Puig

JamDav1982

C'mon Jammy its too early for leaving. Maybe he also thinks that Koeman wont be here next season.

'Too early' when will be 22 in summer and played a handful of first team games.

Lack of ambition and backing own ability to prove himself as a player.

Taking easy option and loves attention of being a Barca player is all comes across as at this point.

No player with ambition would still be at club in this scenario at this age.

serghei

Taking easy option and loves attention of being a Barca player is all comes across as at this point.

In before Xavi comes and Puig's career explodes :coffee:.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

But he is avery likeable player though....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll be a good option off the bench at best. Have a hard time seeing him amount into something more than that. He has some fight in him, but players with his stature do struggle a lot unless they're exceptionally balanced and have a strong base like Verratti.

I see more Giovinco than Verratti. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Bobo32

He'll be a good option off the bench at best. Have a hard time seeing him amount into something more than that. He has some fight in him, but players with his stature do struggle a lot unless they're exceptionally balanced and have a strong base like Verratti.

I see more Giovinco than Verratti. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

I wonder what Barcelonas chance of getting Insigne would be, when talking about short italians, and also creative wingers (in another thread)

I neither see Giovinco or Verratti in Puig, but a pretty unique player. Maybe there is some resemblance to someone like Canales (although he isnt as short), maybe he'll have a similar carreer path? Canales could've amounted to more I thought.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder what Barcelonas chance of getting Insigne would be, when talking about short italians, and also creative wingers (in another thread)

I neither see Giovinco or Verratti in Puig, but a pretty unique player. Maybe there is some resemblance to someone like Canales (although he isnt as short), maybe he'll have a similar carreer path? Canales could've amounted to more I thought.

Insigne is an incredible player, a lot better than depay.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Insigne seem very committed to Napoli so maybe not that much of a chance.

Yeah he could have a career like Canales who was very talented, but had some bad luck with injuries which probably stalled what could have been a better career.

Home of Barca Fans