Mavericky Puig

vegitot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1GpSBQqU1o
8:22 is the pass I meant, Suarez missed.

Puig is not a goal scorer, neither is Gundogan, and neither was Xavi. If you judge even midfielders on their goals scored you will have a very skewed picture of what players are good.
You can't handle a factual conversation, I never claimed Puig was a better passer than Xavi.

Gundogan is not a goalscorer yet he has more goals in 2021 than entire Puig's Barca in league career. How sad.

Good pass from Puig for Suarez but Sergi even had a better assist for Rakitic in Classico vs Real Madrid 2019 (not vs Almighty Alaves).

You are too dumb to make a comment that Puig is better than Gundogan. At least Gundogan has one player of the month in his league. Where's Puig???

Pass me your drug, please.

vegitot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1GpSBQqU1o
8:22 is the pass I meant, Suarez missed.

Puig is not a goal scorer, neither is Gundogan, and neither was Xavi. If you judge even midfielders on their goals scored you will have a very skewed picture of what players are good.
You can't handle a factual conversation, I never claimed Puig was a better passer than Xavi.

And for your "Xavi didn't make creative pass". How about 30 chance created and 20 through balls in 2010 World cup. Can you explain it???

vegitot

Xavi in 2009/10 for instance: 3.5 key passes per 90, 1.06 through ball complete per 90.

Weaker than Puig??? Oh my gosh.

Puig is not even worth to lace Cavi's boots.

Bobo32

And for your "Xavi didn't make creative pass". How about 30 chance created and 20 through balls in 2010 World cup. Can you explain it???

You are irritating with your false conclusions and misunderstandings. Calm down, stop thinking about drugs, and try to understand what is being discussed.
I just explained it. If you dominate possession and have a lot of the ball, these passes will make themselves. Find the video on these passes and we will see how "creative" they were.
Fabregas or ?zil played more creative passes, but were worse players than Xavi.

vegitot

You are irritating with your false conclusions and misunderstandings. Calm down, stop thinking about drugs, and try to understand what is being discussed.
I just explained it. If you dominate possession and have a lot of the ball, these passes will make themselves. Find the video on these passes and we will see how "creative" they were.
Fabregas or ?zil played more creative passes, but were worse players than Xavi.

Fabregas and Ozil played more creative passes??? Neither created more chance in a single world cup than Xavi or reach 20 assists in one league season (they were close though).
Watch the video of Xavi vs Italy in 2012 i posted befofe and tell me how he was not creative.

And Xavi is better, not just because of his passes.

Last edited:

vegitot

Xavi had 13 assits in 2003/04 season. Puig???

Same with people claimed Arthur is as good as 23 years old Xavi then knew Xavi had more assits in one season than entire his career at Barca.

akaranzo

Wtf is this argument lol, why are you comparing Puig to already established great players like G?ndogan. Ilkay is obviously a better player right now but Puig has a lot of potential, let's see how he develops.

vegitot

Wtf is this argument lol, why are you comparing Puig to already established great players like G?ndogan. Ilkay is obviously a better player right now but Puig has a lot of potential, let's see how he develops.

Puig is top 5 midfielder in the world (to Bobo32) so it is fair to compare him to some of most in form midfielder.

JamDav1982

Puig is top 5 midfielder in the world (to Bobo32) so it is fair to compare him to some of most in form midfielder.

It is worse. It is a comparison of Puig to others to point that it is shown others have achieved a lot more and then the comparison becomes unfair...

mc_lovin

Bobo32 has some of the most moronic takes I've ever seen on this board.

Hes playing it well though. I have no idea if hes delusional or a better than average troll. His name starting with a "B" and ending with a number as well. Plus the same condescending tone. I have vietnam flashbacks.

Last edited:

vegitot

It is worse. It is a comparison of Puig to others to point that it is shown others have achieved a lot more and then the comparison becomes unfair...

But Puig is top 5 in the world no matter what others have achieved. He is also more creative than Xavi (all time great midfielder).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hes playing it well though. I have no idea if hes delusional or a better than average troll. His name starting with a "B" and ending with a number as well. Plus the same condescending tone. I have vietnam flashbacks.

they're breeding them in laboratories I swear :lol: We have the perfect antithesis to BBZ

Home of Barca Fans