Mauro Icardi

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he apologized for what he did and admitted he was in the wrong at least, but still, yeah.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Supposedly Inter are prepared to sell Icardi to Chelsea or Liverpool for £30m. I wouldn't mind him but honestly would he start in front of Costa? Probably not, and that much for a bench warmer is no good. He'd be better off going to Pool, but Mourinho really seems to want him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah the original price mooted was £20m, but he's scored a few goals recently so of course that bumps his price up 50% lol.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mourinho better shows his 'love' for Inter by offering a good price. He missed a penalty tonight against Romero . It wasn't a bad shot, Romero just did a good save.

Mourinho better shows his 'love' for Inter by offering a good price. He missed a penalty tonight against Romero . It wasn't a bad shot, Romero just did a good save.

He redeemed himself with a fine goal to put the game away though.

Mou's just showing his true MO: stack his team with former FCB products :lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to Di Marzio, Man Utd are scouting Icardi and Dybala. I don't think they will sign Falcao permanently, understandably so.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
“Football is a sport I have fun with, but I play it and that’s all." - Icardi [Sportweek]

“I never watch games and know nothing about what’s going on in the sport."- Icardi [Sportweek]

“I don’t follow other Serie A results or know who got into the Coppa Italia semi-final. Who is the Chelsea goalkeeper? I know that, I’m not stupid." - Icardi [Sportweek]

“I’ve always been like that, ever since I was a kid. At the Barcelona youth academy I lived right next to Camp Nou, but I spent my days watching movies. There are plenty of professional players who couldn’t care less about football.”- Icardi [Sportweek]

“I am a bit of a chav. My agent tells me that all the time too. I have a Lamborghini, a Rolls Royce and a cold Hummer. I just got the name of an expert and will have all the interiors customised." - Icardi [Sportweek]

“I don’t know why I keep getting roped in with the so-called ‘bad boys’ of football. I really don’t care either. The unhappy people are those who listen to others. I never listened to anyone and I’m very happy.”- Icardi [Sportweek]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Who knows what his pricetag would be though. The latest artcle I read sid £18m but they'd be insane to sell him that cheap IMO. Before that while he was scoring against Juve amongst other sides it was said to be £30m. We'll see.

Home of Barca Fans