Matthijs de Ligt

ZerkerXror

If De Ligt were to join us, what would that mean for Todibo?
From what I've seen he can play as both defender and defensive midfielder?
Would they both be fighting for a spot or allow Pique to rest more perhaps?

Givenchy

Todibo will probably play Copa games for the first season, not sure how ready he'll be seeing as he won't play again this season + no idea what happens with Umtiti.. if Barto plans on going big dick with De Ligt we can assume Umtiti is going to take longer than we thought

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Surely, he couldn't cost more than de Jong. Maybe we can send Vermaelen to Ajax in some kind of exchange deal.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BartoGOD on a roll.

I honestly wouldnt mind if FdJ went PSG as long as Barca signed De Ligt as I consider him a bigger talent and already so mature.

Devils

Im reading that Barca are trying to move fast as they think that his price will go up in the summer due to interest from other clubs.

This is unbelievable.

God Serena

Who cares? Todibo is a nobody right now. If de Ligt comes (And I'm fairly confident he will) Todibo will probably either enter loan hell, or will have to fight for 4th choice.

Devils

Let’s be honest.

Todibo is basically free money...comes on a free and could be sold as a high rated youngster.

Marlon, Mina...Todibo will be no different if they decide to cash in on him after he signs a contract here.

xXKonan

Hard to make a good judgment on Todibo because he's only played 10 Senior games only.

He appears to have quite a lot of talent but he still needs a lot of time to be ready for the first team. De Ligt, on the other hand, is young but he has a lot more experience at the top level than Todibo currently has at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans