Mats Hummels

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Leave him be, Dortmund need to keep SOME players. We've got our own Spanish version in Pique, similar age, etc. If we invest in a CB it should be one who is preferably Usain Bolts relative.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Leave him be, Dortmund need to keep SOME players. We've got our own Spanish version in Pique, similar age, etc. If we invest in a CB it should be one who is preferably Usain Bolts relative.
If we don't get him now then in a few seasons he will be wearing white.

Last edited:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I dont see Hummels ever joining RM as long as Barca or maybe some EPL teams (Utd.) are interested or Dortmund are doing good.

Btw, i can easily imagine Hummels new contract to include a Barca-exclusive buyout clause. He never made a secret about his admiration for Barca. But i expect him to stay in Dortmund for the next 1-2 years to shape into a worldbeater.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
To be honest, whilst we still have a team containing Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Pique, Valdes, Villa, Puyol, Mascherano, Alves and of course Messi, I don't care who we sign.

Yugi

I´ve watched Dortmund vs Dusseldorf few days ago
and Hummels was :worthy:
dat hair :worthy:
dat hummelsbauer in him :worthy:
dat leadership :worthy:
we should just splash 50M on him this winter because many clubs will be interested in him after EURO12

predicted that in december, I really hope we buy him sometime, maybe next year, he is just so special

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I dont see Hummels ever joining RM as long as Barca or maybe some EPL teams (Utd.) are interested or Dortmund are doing good.

Btw, i can easily imagine Hummels new contract to include a Barca-exclusive buyout clause. He never made a secret about his admiration for Barca. But i expect him to stay in Dortmund for the next 1-2 years to shape into a worldbeater.

Barca-exclusive buyout clause.............Good grief :D

Lots of players admire Barca but doesn't mean if the opportunity arose they wouldn't play for another huge club.

Rahj

So many people saw Germany - Portugal over D10S' show...
come on, ger-por wasn't that boring. plus my friends would have laughed at me, if I told them I was gonna watch a friendly instead of the first game of Germany in the ec.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I´ve watched Dortmund vs Dusseldorf few days ago
and Hummels was :worthy:
dat hair :worthy:
dat hummelsbauer in him :worthy:
dat leadership :worthy:
we should just splash 50M on him this winter because many clubs will be interested in him after EURO12

I'm being serious now.....

Colocinni (who has better hair) does that every week for Newcastle (except for the long range lofted passes). I sincerely would not swap Colocinni for Hummels.

There's a reason why he was voted 1 of the best 2 centerbacks in the Premier League last season.

Hummels looks great though. Would be a good signing for any team. I hope Dortmund keep him and they make a fist of things next season in the Champions League.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Barca-exclusive buyout clause.............Good grief :D

Lots of players admire Barca but doesn't mean if the opportunity arose they wouldn't play for another huge club.
I heard of similar exclusive buyout clauses, so its possible. And what i know of Hummels, i either see him stay in Dortmund for his whole career (if Dortmund establishes themselves as european top club with chance to win CLs) or move to Barca. Anything else seems out of the equation.

Home of Barca Fans