Martin Montoya

JamDav1982

Barca struggled to create chances against strong teams. Winning a 2 team league with an self destructing Madrid has disguised our technical deficiencies and (lack of) tactics
Moreover the worst defence in a long time of which Alves and Pique are the worst culprits

A self destructing Madrid does not give a record points total.

Struggled to create chances against who? Bayern and that was without a fit Messi.

Alves was nowehere near to blame as Alba who is complete headless chicken and the biggest liability as a full back in the world.

Cule4life

The Culest
Tito is doing the right thing by the young players at the moment. If they are good enough they will play, so if Montoya proves a better option than Alves he will be in the team. Dani Alves may be 31, but he is still one of the best RB's in the world, but I do hope Montoya is played more this season as I think it will help the team in defence and the slight loss of attacking threat will be countered by Neymar's arrival on the left.

:rofl1:
Tito is that you?

Meitux

A self destructing Madrid does not give a record points total.

Struggled to create chances against who? Bayern and that was without a fit Messi.

Alves was nowehere near to blame as Alba who is complete headless chicken and the biggest liability as a full back in the world.
You said it by yourself,Messi wasnt fit and was invisible.Without Messi we did nothing more than passing around,just shows how much we depended on him

Bayern, Milan, Madrid and PSG. Basically every top team we played against this season.

Btw, injuries like Messi's were Tito's fault. The injuries thing is not an excuse.

But all right, how about the 2-1 Super Cup loss to Madrid? Should have been 5-1, AT LEAST. Fully fit team, etc, etc. No excuses there. None whatsoever.

:rofl1:
Tito is that you?

:lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

When the team gets owned by every top team and loses 7-0, there are clearly problems. And a lot of those problems are because of the manager.

Doing the right thing with the young players? :lol:
No he is not. How is barely playing Thiago and especially Montoya and overplaying the aging, off-form and/or injury-prone Xavi and Alves "doing the right thing"? Montoya should be the starter by now ffs.

Owned by every top team? Who Madrid and Bayern?

And Madrid did not 'own them' in every game anyway.

JamDav1982

You said it by yourself,Messi wasnt fit and was invisible.Without Messi we did nothing more than passing around

Messi, Busquets and Puyol.

What teams did Barca struggle to create against?

Bayern I agree dut to over dependence on Messi - which has been addressed.

jamrock

i really wish the tito fans would stop this he won the league by 100 points thing, he won the league by one more point that pep ever did, the team always had it in them, stop acting like he took a team never capable of going anywhere close to 100 points and brought them their.

JamDav1982

Hmm, lemme try some of your own BS against you: Prove it.

Bayern identifying it and targeting him in the two games.

Watch the game again on youtube.

Clear as day they do it and it works.

I would say teams identifying him as a weakness and exploiting it is evidence.

Even teams in the Confed cup were doing it!

His runs forward are often without thought and his positioning is up there as the worst you will see at that level.

Trickykid

i really wish the tito fans would stop this he won the league by 100 points thing, he won the league by one more point that pep ever did, the team always had it in them, stop acting like he took a team never capable of going anywhere close to 100 points and brought them their.

I doubt anyone in here are claiming that Tito is a better coach than Pep was. He's nowhere near as bad as the majority in here wants to paint him, though. Fact of the matter is, that Tito won the 100 point league with an inferior team to what Pep had at his disposal, and that alone should warrant just the tiniest bit of respect.

Cule4life

The Culest
Bayern identifying it and targeting him in the two games.

Watch the game again on youtube.

Clear as day they do it and it works.

I would say teams identifying him as a weakness and exploiting it is evidence.

Even teams in the Confed cup were doing it!

His runs forward are often without thought and his positioning is up there as the worst you will see at that level.

Lolz Alves underperformed the whole season and you picked the one of the few bad games Alba had. The logic :worthy:
In the confed cup the main culprit was Arbeloa not Alba. Seems to me you just make up stuff without watching the games

I doubt anyone in here are claiming that Tito is a better coach than Pep was. He's nowhere near as bad as the majority in here wants to paint him, though. Fact of the matter is, that Tito won the 100 point league with an inferior team to what Pep had at his disposal, and that alone should warrant just the tiniest bit of respect.

Winning a two team league in which the other team fucked up does not make up for being outplayed in almost every big game.

JamDav1982

We struggled to create chances against Madrid in all but 2 games. One of which was against a side with like 8 injuries and suspensions.

All but two games?

Not quite.

Two of the three games against Madrid at the Bernabeu Barcelona dominated for long spells, one even when down to ten men.

Madrid dominated one of the three games at the Nou Camp.

The vast majority of problems against Madrid came down to horrendous individual errors - cant blame Tito for that.

Home of Barca Fans