Martin Braithwaite

Mateka

Why would somebody leave playing for Barca, status as a Barca player, lifestyle, climate, to play for a non top 6 club - apologies to West Ham fans - for games in a freezing, foggy, cold sideways rain, December to February?
Brighton, Burnley, West Ham and newly promoted Norwich City have all been linked with Barcelona's 30-year-old Denmark forward Martin Braithwaite. BBC.

Porque

Why would somebody leave playing for Barca, status as a Barca player, lifestyle, climate, to play for a non top 6 club - apologies to West Ham fans - for games in a freezing, foggy, cold sideways rain, December to February?
Brighton, Burnley, West Ham and newly promoted Norwich City have all been linked with Barcelona's 30-year-old Denmark forward Martin Braithwaite. BBC.

Coz London has way better Chinese food. Esp, Vegan Chinese food.

Total-Football

I heard in a documentary that in 100 years time.. Meat will not be enough for world population. The solutions are edible insects rich in protein like some cockroaches.. And/or in vitro meat multiplication.

Mateka

Coz London has way better Chinese food. Esp, Vegan Chinese food.

To give up saying you are a Barca player for a …………….vegan restaurant!

Interesting thought, what would a player leave Barca for, assuming he is not just a squad player?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I heard in a documentary that in 100 years time.. Meat will not be enough for world population. The solutions are edible insects rich in protein like some cockroaches.. And/or in vitro meat multiplication.

Until I see rich people actually eat cockroaches and worms, I ain't doing it dawg.

Mateka

In Beijing if you go to a good restaurant, it?s not sweet and sour pork, chicken chop suez etc.It?s bugs, bugs, bugs. I went to a classy restaurant by a lake, the decor inside was excellent, the staff dressed superbly in some local costume. Trying to find something to eat with my rice that was not a bug, was most difficult.

Messigician

In Beijing if you go to a good restaurant, it?s not sweet and sour pork, chicken chop suez etc.It?s bugs, bugs, bugs. I went to a classy restaurant by a lake, the decor inside was excellent, the staff dressed superbly in some local costume. Trying to find something to eat with my rice that was not a bug, was most difficult.

Lmfao disgusting

Home of Barca Fans