Martin Braithwaite

Nazario1985

Even at that, his contribution right now would be better than Aguero in our setup. Aguero seems to have really lost it, you could see it in Arg vs Paraguay match

Aguero at his very best was always really bad with Argentina.

He plays like he is on Meth with them or act like crazy with some impossible shooting

vuji_31

Hope so Laporta sell this dude.

Rather will watch Aguero's 10 good game this season then Braithwaite's headless running and 30 games as amateur player.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

For his defense i have to say he was ignored sometimes from the other players when he made good runs last season and our replacement striker is aguero who looked horrible against a team like paraguay. I think both wont help us next season, the primary golscorers in the team will be probably Messi and Fati (me).

Zidane82

Even at that, his contribution right now would be better than Aguero in our setup. Aguero seems to have really lost it, you could see it in Arg vs Paraguay match

Kun is still a fabulous finisher ...
Guessing he will get loads of chances from Messi , Depay and Pedri

Last edited:

Rassvet

Braithwaite and his wife Anne Laure have opened a beach bar located on the Gav? beach in Castelldefels, close to Barcelona. The beach bar is full of healthy, vegan recipes. [md]

my #9

Home of Barca Fans