Marko Marin

cule19

Searched about this player but didn't find anything around this forums. Well Marko Marin(Germany) imo is the future Ribery. He's just 20 and has the exact same playing style, as if they had grown together. He used to play for Borussia Monchengladbach and was recently transferred to Bremen. I didn't see much of him, but he was a star at Monchengladbach. His first goal with the National team came in his second game with them, and it was a pure golazo.

Sadly he was never linked to Barcelona. I thought that if Txiki couldn't get Scarface, then he should've gone for this youngster, but it's too late already. I'd recommend you to keep an eye on this dwarf.

Beast

The Observer
Searched about this player but didn't find anything around this forums. Well Marko Marin(Germany) imo is the future Ribery. He's just 20 and has the exact same playing style, as if they had grown together. He used to play for Borussia Monchengladbach and was recently transferred to Bremen. I didn't see much of him, but he was a star at Monchengladbach. His first goal with the National team came in his second game with them, and it was a pure golazo.

Sadly he was never linked to Barcelona. I thought that if Txiki couldn't get Scarface, then he should've gone for this youngster, but it's too late already. I'd recommend you to keep an eye on this dwarf.

he was linked with Real last winter when we were searching for a RW.. he is a brilliant little player with lots of promise .. he won't be the next ribery but sure as hell looks like the next Littbarski

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Bremen aren't playing Champions League so I want see him there. Are they in the Europa League ?

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
he has a similar strong dribbling, but as far as i can tell he lacks riberys pace and speed. He also plays rather inefficiently, could be linked to his low age though and change in the future .. ou never know ;)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
and plays in a better league and scores more goals and skill along the way, and is yet again what we need more...

but yeh is way too expensive:(

its not about who is the better player (there is no question about it), but you have to consider the transfer value as well. Aguero is available (60M fixed price), but you could instead buy Marin and add like Villa for the same money perhaps.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Marin is an awesome talent... and he has a very large scope of improvement compared to Aguero. Aguero is almost a finished product

Home of Barca Fans