Marco Verratti

Neymessi

The RB position is dire. Messi playing on the wings in his 30s?, our CB backups are aging fast, Iniesta's legs are completely gone, question marks over Raki, and we have truckloads of garbage on our payroll which is very difficult to get rid of. Yes, our squad has many holes.

Thats not something you can call dire and needing urgent replacement. Our CB situation 6 years ago was dire. Only the midfield problem currently is dire. Vidal has played well on RB and deserves a chance there and sergi roberto can be a backup in his injuries. Sure I won't be sad if we get a RB but the real and a must-sign player we need is a WC midfielder. Formation changes could solve most of the things you said.

Silas

[tw]876810459638378496[/tw]

The extremely reliable Mohamed Bouhafsi confirms that Verratti DOES want to leave PSG.

Jombi

Your only problem with verratti signing is the cost? If we get him for 100M you still think we should sign Lemar and Naby instead?

Of course Verratti is a great player, never said anything else. If we can get him for 80m while getting Fabinho for example as well, then things are very good. But we must live in the real world. I am living in the real world and that means we have to look realistically at the market and realistically at the holes in our squad. And be realistic about our budget. Thats why Lemar, Naby and Fabinho would be REALISTICALLY much better.

CatalinR10

[tw]876810459638378496[/tw]

The extremely reliable Mohamed Bouhafsi confirms that Verratti DOES want to leave PSG.

fckya.gif

HOPE

Neymessi

What can the board do other than saying yes to go for him? The real and only crucial factor in the current circumstances for a transfer is if PSG do the right moral thing or not.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Of course Verratti is a great player, never said anything else. If we can get him for 80m while getting Fabinho for example as well, then things are very good. But we must live in the real world. I am living in the real world and that means we have to look realistically at the market and realistically at the holes in our squad. And be realistic about our budget. Thats why Lemar, Naby and Fabinho would be REALISTICALLY much better.

Okay good to know. Verratti and Semedo would be my preference, if verratti is not coming then should go for Dembele and change formation to play messi in middle and sign Seri who is not great but his profile fits perfectly in what we are looking for.

khaled_a_d

In real world there is elite players who are head and shoulders above every one else and those ones cost a lot. Those players are in many cases better than signing 3 or 4 other bargain deals
We are the wealthiest club in the world,If Verratti is in the market (HUGE IF) he is worth than the 3 names you mentioned together for us.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would lulz if United/Madrid come in and bid 100m to drive up the price :mou:

You only drive up the price if the player is willing to go to those teams.

Real Madrid got enough midfielders and Man Utd are still unstable and not better than PSG right now.

Home of Barca Fans